The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 138

Group Leader
Vivian was about to come back to the right path & she is going to die just like that, as a tool, that's so sad.

( Btw i am still confused that nobody try to know where the weapon came from since it would have solved the issue instantly, and how can a recipe with just a name be enough anybody can forge that right ? and the shopkeeper or whatever said he sold poison to a a blondie ( Beatrice ) isn't that enough to make the situation at least neutral ? Well that whole situation was so weird, glad it's fixed that fast. )
I see that some people aren't happy about the magic, his holiness had an accessory capable of restoring a lost arm but you are more doubtful of a magic that actual make more sense.
I also want to point out that the crazy dark sorceress was right all along, you must kill the brunette, meaning Raelina which is currently in Beatrice body.

Thanks for the chapter btw i started that Manwha 2 days ago, i love it, it has so flaw but overall, it's something i can see myself recommend. ( Hope my garbage English wasn't too painful to read )

edit : I am taking any recommendation, greatly enjoying the Villainess/Duchess type of story recently ;)

@Richman @OraOraApril19 @ksen @Ahan1899 @aklovesmyself @Irze Guys, that spell to trace writings is not a simple plot device that appear out of a sudden in this chapter. Didn't it appear baaaaaack when the Pope grandpa first met Raeliana? When she translates the bible??? I forgot what chapter it was though.

Also, with the many conveniences of magic, it kinda understandable that the development of understandings of a human body such as fingerprints ended up being not as developed. When people have the ability to try realizing a concept that they dreamt, the tool (their human body) sometimes ended up just being forgotten to be explored further.

this manhwa is so crazy good, I can't stop rereading it. The pacing, plot, character development, etc. is all so good. normally with isekai you have to really suspend your disbelief because there are usually so many plot holes or conveninent plot armor and the character dynamics/relationships seem to spring from nowhere/have unbelievable development but this manhwa is different!! everything seems so intentional and thoughtfully planned out. i love it sm!!!!!! and thank u gucci gang for ur hard work translating !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaa yes THANK YOU HIIKA

I dunno if the people are dumb or just got carried away by the noise but the way Vivian got stabbed at her back and how Bitchatrice was the one BEHIND her and Rae was the one cradling her when she fell should've made people at least THINK

@Scyllae Vivian had to die probably because there can only be one good girl and that is the MC 😔 so typical in this genre that it hurts

Shoutout to Grandfather 👴🏻!! I’ve missed his character lmao I can’t wait to see the look on Beatrice’s face when this all goes to s*** for her 😌 also thank you for the update~

HEIKA FTW BOTH PLOTWISE AND WITH THE INSULTS 😂

Also, bless you, Bucci Gang, for the quick and quality plethora of updates recently!!

@Moom Actually, that paper is the purchase receipt for the explosive glass from chapter 40, what happens is that Beatrice cheated on Vivian, she believed that the glass would only make anyone who uses it look ugly, that is why in chapter 43 Vivian claims to Beatrice that it's her fault and that she never wanted to kill Raeliana, but Bea had stolen the shopping receipt, threatened to expose her and blame her completely (the punishment for attempted murder against a noble in the kingdom is the death penalty). Vivian wanted to get married to get away from Beatrice but things got horrible and she couldn't take it anymore, in fact .............

It's assumed that there was an argument, but between Beatrice and Vivian, I do not remember this part of the novel well but it seems that she was going to betray Beatrice but she realized it and decided to silence her

As an extra information about Vivian, her personality as a spoiled girl at first was because she really was, after the death of her mother when she was very little, her attitude changed, it was her father and brother who spoiled her so that she is not sad for her mother

I think I'm too dumb to understand what's going on🤣🤣but all I know is that grandpa fuked beabitch over and I'm living for it

Users who are viewing this thread