The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

Feel so bad for Beatrice. Raeliana is such a bitch, how dare she take over her friend's body for her own benefit.

I hate how in these stories everyone whose not a main character is a useless fucking moron. It's not interesting It's just agitating, and kills the overall story.

And of course she hesitates with Eun Ha and not with Vivian. Gives us back our childish Vivian!!

So the poor original Beatrice's soul was supposed to disappear and the novel's Beatrice is another soul and Eun Ha needs to kill her body or find a way to remain as Raeliana.

Now the question is why the Black Vestal is so interested in manipulating the goddess' work.

Dex-chan lover
See Raeliana is missing
Sees a cart large enough for a body to fit on and they stop to "bow"

Yes, as you were non suspicious person in the area of the missing person. I'm not even going to ask if you saw anything when the bed was still warm and the person must still be around because that's logical which I am not.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, this was clearly a con job that she fell for. On the other hand, she's been digging her own grave the whole time. Who in their right mind would think that listening to the crazy cultist was a good idea?

This tragic backstory stuff is kinda annoying after she's already murdered people who had nothing to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread