The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

I knew it!!!! Since that bea said she would do something about it in 2 chapters before!
Ugh I think this happen because the palace knight doesn't suspect bea.
But Noah, are you really that stupid to trust the palace knight right when you're afraid Rae was going to die??? Sigh

Why is this so short and the cliffhanger though 😱

Oh, thank you for the scanslations :)

Dex-chan lover
Fire and exile those fucking guards. The moment he catches wind of this, evidence or not, he's going to kill Bea-bitch. Y'all know who he is. Y'all knows his name.

Double-page supporter
A bit of a stupid twist, but I'll continue reading for the sake of the great artist!

I feel kind of bad for the Original Raeliana, but at the same time fuck her

Guards are always useless at these times 🤦‍♀️ I'm just surprised Noah and his holiness left so little watch around Raeliana...
I mean Beatrice wasn't even restrained so why were they so off-guard?????

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it was that easy to kidnap her.. no one was around lol. This got stupid very fast

@Kryspy_Kreme

she's probably hesitating because she's killing 'herself' since it's her original body? No matter what your intentions are, it has to be really weird to kill yourself from a 3rd pov

Aggregator gang
As others said, that was some sudden bad writing. From everyone in the palace figuring out the killer to letting the killer kidnap the victim in the royal palace. 2 guards through the whole palace. And miss secretary just runs by the maid, no questions asked what she saw or heard... We dropped in imagination real fast. Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit more satisfying.

OH MY GOSH THE CLIFFHANGER KEJXJSJXJ

@mintcinno they planned to corner Beatrice in the wedding but Bea avoided this by killing Vivian, Bea didn't just kill her for no reason. The thing about the guards though, I agree, they were only so few of them on post in this kind of urgent situation.

And now Bea (where the novel Raeliana's soul is) is trying to put an end on the 'soul dispute' that the sorceress told her in regards to the changing of souls in a body. One of them has to die for the other's soul to stay put in their body.

oh no author pulled a dumb card with this, the count's supposed to be super smart and somehow didn't think the really covered maid was sus too??? Like common! There's no way our ML would leave only 1-2 guards on Rae.

Dex-chan lover
I always find the 1 guard thing nonsense, not to mention why would a knight listen to the person who is accusing the mc?

What I think happened is this, that witch told her quickest way to solve this is to kill the bruenette. More then likely, when beatrice kills the mc, thier souls will swap back and she will die.

And more then likely, the mc planned this

This was way too convenient, but at least she'll get caught, sentenced and her adopted father will lost his smugness wich will be hella fun to watch... but seriously, it should have being smarter than this, is like both the Duke and his brother dumbed down a ton in the past dozen chapters or so.

Everyone saying this is bad writing, but until the next chapter comes out and proves me wrong I believe that the Duke did this on purpose lol. As of now everyone has been saying Beatrice didn't kill the Queen and that her emotional outburst was proof enough. The fact that Adam was not shown seems like proof to me--there is no more important task for Adam rn other than either keeping an eye on Beatrice or guarding Raeliana. The Duke wouldn't tell the imperial employees bc there's a chance word would reach back to Beatrice's dad. This is their chance to catch Beatrice in the act, by keeping security seemingly lax and keeping Adam on the watch somewhere out of sight.

This is my prediction tho. If it really turns out that this was a case of ACTUAL neglecting protection on Raeliana, then yeah it's a weird choice. I have no idea where else Adam would be rn tho except by Raeliana's side or trailing Beatrice's movements...

Thank you for the chapter!!

Who knew the mastermind could be so stupid as to fall for that scam. Def reminds me of the lady’s butler

AND FOR THIS KIND OF SECURITY IN THE CASTLE, THEY ALMOST KILLED THE POOR CREATURE OF THE END OF SEASON 2
121195872_350508482727449_6925184454912563679_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread