The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

Group Leader
@andnow that's not true but okay
noah shows up in the next chapter, but she doesnt die lmao so yeah no

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I was willing to give the crazy lady the benefit of the doubt before as just being eccentric and crazy, but no, she needs to die.
Brutally.

I'm not reading anymore until the final chapter is out. The author is a goddamn sadist with these cliffhangers. See ya'll at the finish line.

Dex-chan lover
Author. What the fuck are you doing. Why are you making out everyone to be FUCKING MORONS. Literally killing this brilliant comic. Just... fucking why.

well damn we finally figure out what OG Raeliana did to switch into Beabitch's body...Lol She ain't gonna get away with this. If Raeliana was awake rn she'd grab that gun and fight you

Oh wow! What a lame security 🙄 btw I can understand somehow Beatrice/real Raeliana. I mean, she’s a criminal but it’s also true that her destiny was utterly crappy so it makes sense she wanted to avoid it. Then she just took the easier and criminal way, so my understanding ends here.

...So basically, Beatrice's biggest crime was being stupid as f.
Also I kinda dislike the idea of fated love (like how the "new" soul was destined to be with Noah). No offence, but it seems to make so many of the painstaking character developments seem so meaningless.

oh come on... that bit of intentional blindness realy goes far doesn't it?
only 1 guard for the mc and 1 controll on the way outside
unknown maid doesnt even need to show her face before she gets just about everywhere, i know servants had about the same status as tableware but even then in that situation thats still like mistaking a fork for a knife
and the timing must have been exquisite
but i guess still somewhat possible

lets just call it intentional blindness of everyone involved thats less strange and move on:
funny how the crazy mage is the real root
even though fake beatrice is a bit dumb right now......when you want someone to dissappear like she does a possible bloodtrail is your greatest enemy best to just dump the body under the earth or in a stream
wait wouldnt that make fake beatrice the tool instead of the antagonist ? after all that build up?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, does that mean Rae's original body (Eun Ha) in Korea somehow survived the fall since her soul is still rejecting the body as well?

And why is Beatrice/Raeliana hesitant now of all times? Sis, you killed the queen in a public area, and now you're gonna kill Noah's lover within 10 miles his radius. I'd say you should have done that at the former rather than the latter.

Thank you for the translation!

A person who is considered the murdered of the mf QUEEN has only 1 guard to either protect or guard her ?!?!?! Wtf
Edit: and wtf made beatfrice THINKKKK that after she kills rae noah will love her?? That mf knows that u killed her , he knows everything . He would/will most likely kill u. Ig it's true that human stupidity is incurable.

Double-page supporter
A plot created by stupidity is not interesting. What happened here? Did the author run out of ideas?

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme Her soul isn't rejecting the body, the body is rejecting her because the soul is still around. Not saying she can't still be alive in Korea, but just that at least what they're saying seems to be more implying that there are two separate Rae's, the body and the soul existing at the same time and the world can only have 1 Rae. Also possibly it might be because Rae is supposed to die, so eventually 1 of them will have to die.

@NineTails No her biggest crime is still killing people (The queen to be, and attempting to kill Rae) for her own happiness

Wow 1 guard to look after person who 'killed' Queen and just 1 guard on the exit from King pałace, funny

Lmaooo what happened????? I didn’t think the author could get more stupid than this. First it was them coming up with the dumb idea that Beatrice was going to fall for the some dumb trick but ended up killing red hair girl AND NOW THIS? Somehow there are no guards, she follows suspicious knight ONLY TO IGNORE suspicious maid, and the stupid guard SOMEHOW realizes the maid was being suspicious but doesn’t bother doing anything ESPECIALLY IN THIS TIME OF URGENCY. Literally everyone somehow became morons!!! Guess they couldn’t make Beatrice any smarter so they had to dumb down everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lord...I don’t even know what to say anymore. Lols were they just trying to rush things to end or what? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread