The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

@iskaeil OH THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE! Yeah, it could be like this is the 'corner Beatrice' plan! They're giving her the chance to kill Raeli but it could've been set up so they could get proof of her evil doings against her

Doesn't this mean Noah fell in love with his "destined" partner after all? Sounds like someone was gonna take over/isekai into her body anyways but the soul just ended up in Raeliana's body since Raeliana's soul went into Beatrice's body.

there's no way Adam is leaving Raeliana alone 😂 congratulations Beatrice, your life is over ✨

Fed-Kun's army
Oooooooh so Rae-MC was supposed to be Isekai'ed to Bea's body because OG-Bea's soul has vanished (probably after being in the novel cycle again and again). So now to replace OG-Bea's soul in Bea's body, the goddess Isekai'ed MC to Bea's body but snitched by OG-Rae....
Oooh...
Oooooooh makes pretty sense. Hence why "This time" Noah fell for MC-Rae. Because his destined partner ended up in Rae's body...

Fed-Kun's army
I couldn’t with this cliff hanger and had to read the rows and yooo next chapter is sick.

Beatrice hesitating make no sense... she straight stabbed someone in the back minutes ago, but now she conveniently grows a conscience and hesitate long enough to get caught ?

By the way, for those who want to see how the protagonist sends the bitch that steals bodies, believe me, the next chapter will enchant you, literally the crazy woman is more clown than she was
Raebitch / Beabitch: I had no other choice, you are not my friend and those who made me are not my parents, what did you want me to do?

Mc: Emm I don't know, ask my or your mother for help that you didn't value. OH right, you can't because they are not your parents, how sad

Raebitch / Beabitch: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

95% of the fandom by the way: Is this a stupid girl with two neurons that get along badly?

EB-91sHUcAEjr8y.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
beabitch hesitate because she is about to kill her body not because of guilty conscience or anything

the man that whispers venom to the real Raelina on Beatrice's body, who is he??

Hmmm. Personally, I still believe MC is the original Beatrice. The thing is, though, her soul wasn't destroyed by whatever that witch and the original Raeliana did. I think Beatrice's soul was saved by the goodness, sent to reincarnate somewhere else and then back to her original world upon her death, ironically, in Raeliana's soulless body. Beatrice — now Raeliana — was FATED to be the protagonist and the love of Noah's life, which she accomplished one way or another, lol. OG Raeliana might have Beatrice's body but she doesn't have Beatrice's soul. It's a reincarnation/transmigration scenario.

I might be wrong, though, but that's the theory I've had since "Beatrice" appeared in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@GiGiKat
I think the worst part about this is that she could have avoided this entire story if she just you know, TOLD a few people, like her family, beatrice etc about all of her problems and how her betrothed was literally gonna murder her.

@Athena707
In chapter 102 we are mentioned a fallen religion that loved to mess with people's souls, according to Iosa in chapter 125 these people liked to be a stone in the shoe for the goddess, this woman is called Evans and she was part of that religion, she just makes it clear that it will be very interesting to see the soul fight between Bea and Rae, showing her sick personality

What's with these poorly trained guards? How has there not been a coup already?? I feel like all the guards need to get retrained or something.

Fed-Kun's army
These knights are all so damn incompetent.
I find it completely unbelievable how Beatrice can so easily move around the royal palace.
It is getting to a point that I'm feeling the story has been on a downward spiral since Beatrice/Old Raeliana entered the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread