The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

"Wow it's weird that only one knight is walking around alone... Oh well."

"Wow why is that person pushing laundry in the pouring rain... Oh well."

*Stares at the camera like i'm on The Office*

Dex-chan lover
i feel like although the story wants to present beatrice as sympathetic its way too late for that now. i think we could have used more chapters earlier on in the story from her POV after the audience finds out her true nature. which is much earlier in the story than this point. we see the flashback of this chapter that she looks/acts kinda meek and all that but yknow her family didnt seem bad when our raelina met them? so what made her wanna be someone else? its up to speculation now. and like her family reveals, if she had complained about her original marriage and cut it off it would have been fine. its kinda annoying how pitiable the angle is. in the end, what limited rae-beatrice was her mindset. someone told her she was fated to die as a side character and she went all "boohoo poor me, youre right oracle-san. i need to be someone else asap". theyre probably going for a "only characters outside the story can change events" to explain why rae-batrice couldnt have done anything except react in a way that attempted to follow the story but again. for that to play out with a tragic framing we should have gotten SOME time with her. rn at this point. its too late, its hard to get here and not be like SOMEONE KILL BEATRICE ALREADY!!!! SNIPE HER ASSSSS. SHE'S GOTTA GOOOOOOOOO!!! lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ah this person is suspected of killing royalty best just go and fuck off without someone to replace me the only knight in this hallway for gods knows why.
Ah the lady is missing let's not question the only person here a "maid" on if they saw someone. This plot point that we are in is extremely important and needs to happen I get it.
That being said I wish it had gotten a bit more workshopping. I doubt all of the issues would've been fixed but that's fine just getting this a bit more solid and sure would've been great.

I guess the main character buff works in a situation like this i guess, cuz there is no way in hell that can happen just like that.... Just like the previous situation
So current raeliana was supposed to be new beatrice but got switched but why the og beatrice died?

@TheDragonLord more like why bother having the extra characters or even story setups at this part. I get it that it want to show antagonist desperation to finish the job. But, man, killing a newly crowned queen can allow more scheming and interesting story rather than a straight up "thanks dumb guard A-kun".

Group Leader
Read Raw Raeliana and Other Manhwa
https://rawkuma.com/manga/the-reason-why-raeliana-ended-up-at-the-dukes-mansion/

Well, it’s kinda anticlimactic when ur trying to kill the MAIN CHARACTER but we’ll ok, nothing would be surprising.

@Tatsuya-Kai
Did it sound like that? My bad.

Rae did all those things because she's always been herself. It's not exactly about 'fate' in the traditional sense, she carved her own path in this new world and Noah and everything because that's the kind of person she is.
OG Rae just wanted to steal someone else's fate instead of working on her own actions and life.
The actual ridiculous thing is that this entire story shows that OG Rae was actually pretty capable and clever when she put her mind to it. But she did it for all the wrong reasons.

....makes you wonder how the king is still alive, doesn't it? With such tight security and such reliable guards and soldiers 🤣🤣

I hope 140 and 141th chapters come at the same time *-*

Thank you so much for translating! 💚

I have a feeling that Beatice didnt kill Raeliana. Noah might had came at the right time. It's just a guess:c

this does not make sense... like at all... the queen just got murdered and the security is that lax? Also guards don't leave their posts just like that, esp. considering that Raeliana is suspected for murder. Also how can Beatrice lug around a body with ease and without the guard noticing how heavy the thing she's pushing is? She's even dragging it around on cobblestone so the weight should be more noticeable.

Honestlyy, i dunno what to say anymore, hoping for the next chapters to be interesting, gosh orig rae got so blinded

@Miyono-chan well, it does explain how the queen got murdered on her wedding day without anyone being close or hearing anything lol

Raeliana shouldn't have been alone by any stretch of imagination...that white haired pretty boy guard of hers shouldn't have left her side if Noah couldn't be there but...how else...could you advance the plot...I guess? (it's such a massive stretch to get to where we are though smh)

Users who are viewing this thread