The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

Well if we are talking about soul mate and shit, since the soul of rae just died then technically it doesn't matter if the body of rae is alive because it was the og rae soul that was fated to die right? Otherwise, if the author will push that the body of rae still has to die despite being in relation with the duke now (which Beatrice was supposed to be the fated person) then it doesn't make sense for me just for more plot...

@AuraQuartz
what? are you trying to say rae's gonna die now even tho she in a relationship with the duke ?

if you need help understanding the plot you can just reply to me !
( i already know how the main story ended and what happens and also what happens in the side stories which is basically just another season of rae, btw theres alot more plot in this story not everything evolved around og rae , like the wedding the childern and what was hinted at the end of chapter 147 , which will be kinda sad buttt happy ish )

@kittten No, I was implying that one could change their fate if rae was able to get together with the duke in that body and escape the cause of her death from novel. I was referring to OG rae now Beatrice logic of how she took over Beatrice's body to escape death. Now she must kill rae body for her soul to live since the original soul for her body still exists. She made shit more complicated.
But in the sense of reincarnation and fated path or whatever if I'm making sense of it she said that even if she died, fl rae would still die because she was fated to die that's why I said her logic didn't make sense since fl was able to change her fate already by being with the duke who was supposed to fall in love with Beatrice. So I was thinking perhaps her soul was the one fated to die and not the body since even though she’s Beatrice now so she died anyways cause she choose the wrong path.

@AuraQuartz That is a good question, to ask "What was the damned going to be? The body or the soul ?, but having read this story I can answer your questions with Spoiler.

None, actually the so-called destiny in this manwha works as a road made by the goddess that the characters can take without knowing where it will lead them in the end, but they can come and deviate from the path taking another, after all even if their bodies die their souls probably not, unless they can no longer be kept in the mortal plane, it is a cyclo, you reincarnate, you live and die, this is repeated until the souls can no longer.

Original Raeliana was going to die because of her fiancé and a mercenary, being the root of all her destiny, but if this root is cut she will automatically have taken another path, either she will kill them or simply use Beatrice with the new soul so that take care of the problem, her body as such isn't cursed, she had a predetermined path, yes, but if she wanted she could get off the road and take another route, obviously by doing this they would change the current routes of the characters that had to do with her, Og Rae's soul wasn't going to die either since even though the witch manipulated her, if you look at it coldly, she didn't really lie to her since she told her the information that she had given her, playing with the self-esteem problems that OG Rae has (although there is a badly translated line, it seems that Og Rae believed that her parents did not love her which is a very bad mistake, being that in reality she said that Og Rae does not love her family and they did not really care).

The current Raeliana probably has certain conflicts after realizing how life itself is directed, but she willn't die because the roots that would kill her have already been uprooted.

@GiGiKat yes that's why I agreed with fl that one could change their fate/path since she's the very essence of it. I wasn't really posing a question just highlighting the perspective of og rae and others like that crazy witch and the one that die was flawed. But it still confused me how rae couldn't live in that body because the og rae soul was still alive so I was wondering how that could be fixed if og rae would've gotten rid of the problem without killing each other if one could choose their path.

Dex-chan lover
Beatrice was going on a killing spree, well almost lol I like the no hesitation take down from Rae its been a while since she shot at someone, any other protag We can live together in peace or I want to be your friend I forgive you

@Kally9012 that's so crazy oml.....I've also been here since around the beginning and it honestly doesn't feel that long, but I'm going to miss it so much!!

Fed-Kun's army
YEAAAAH OUR RAE!!!! THE WAY I GASPED WHEN I SAW THIS ONE THE RAWS??? I WAS SO HAPPY THO SHE REALLY WENT AND DID IT!!! that chick was a budding serial killer idc, good for you, rae!! og!rae turned out to be a self fulfilling prophecy, ie: "destined to be miserable and die" hahah it's no good having beatrice's body if the inside is rotten ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and rae's family is so great too?? fool.

thank you for the translation!! catching up now bc i'm behind on the translations even tho i'm up to date on the raws lol <333 aaaah i'm so happy 😊😊😊 the evil has been defeated!!!

Fed-Kun's army
wtf????????
I get she killed beatrice cuz otherwise she'd forever be hounded by her but damn that was cold-blooded

Wait she actually killed her?? Yeeessss, I thought she was going to do something stupid. Like spare her life... 😂😂 It ain't murder if she's a character in a book. Regardless if it all feels real or not

Users who are viewing this thread