The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

I'm sorry, the old Raeliana can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'cause she's dead.

that was quick lololol. and does this mean we're nearing the ending? T^T ive been just binge-reading this for two days. what a ride

i can feel the end nearing...goodbye my 3rd webtoon it was nice knowing you sweetie but I think we need to wrap it up quick.

woah.... it's been months since i started this, im happy there's a ending, and not stretched out more :) can't wait

ohhh nearing ending!!! and its somewhat refreshing that she actually killed her wow can always count on raeliana :)
thank you for the chapter!

God, this has been one of the most satisfying endings I have read this year (2020-2021) While I did think we moved into the final arch a bit fast, I can say I have not been disappointed in the least c:

So.. literally just blaming everything on OG Raelina not, literal god "the author" and the witch who made these events happen ?
Way to subvert responsibility lol

@blazing_daze I guess find it interesting that not once did Beatrice try to talk things out with Raelina. Like she was told her destiny couldn't be changed, and yet she saw with her own eyes that Raelina didn't die to her first husband, showing that things weren't absolute. She had no way of knowing if the witch was telling the truth or not, she went straight to murder and made her words come true. Perhaps it wasn't fate, but a self fulfilling prophecy fueled by human nature.

@PaperSun I honestly don't think that the fault is of the goddess, since this is the type of character like Kyubey of madoka, it would be rather the witch is one of the villainess of the story , because if we look at it in retrospect, Iosa in chapter 125 said that the sisters of the abolished church only played with souls to annoy or believe themselves to be gods, and this witch is actually one of the sisters of that religion (This is revealed in chapter 102), apart from being highly suspicious that casually tell her destiny out of nowhere without any treatment with she, casually she also wants to Raeliana change bodies with Beatrice who is destined for Noah to adore and love her while casually helping the concubine of Noah's older brother to give birth to a prince, and that CASUALLY the concubine kills her later for .............. reasons

(Apart from the fact that in the novel Iosa doesn't explicitly tell the protagonist the truth because it's forbidden to reveal the future since this is against the deities. So why is she risking her own life to tell Raeliana her fate?)

But leaving the theory or speculation that the witch was too interested in the royal family, I think that the current Beatrice if she had spoken with the current Raeliana about the change instead of sending a mercenary to kill her, they wouldn't be enemies since the current one Raeliana is only hostile to those who threaten her life, I think she would even have understood it, but no, it's better to burn an entire castle with people inside to kill the girl and pass it off as one of those who died for it "accident"

Ohh. So looking at the raw, we got like 6 chapters before the story ends along with 2 side stories. Been quite a ride with this story.

AHHH i really want to re-read 🥺 it’s been so long since i started this story. i definitely don’t want to see it go

Dex-chan lover
Okay okay i have a decent understanding about what happened till now but what about the soul of the original beatrice ? Where is it right now ?

@Emla_ she's probably in Realiana's original body since the goddess called her Beatrice when she pushed her off the ledge

Users who are viewing this thread