The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

"You did well" it's always so good to think that your loved one would cover a muder for you but at the same it's... not really something I would want. Noah was right there, he could have done something.

Dex-chan lover
@faulty450

oh yeah definitely. that's pretty much what I was saying.
She & the other girl tried so hard to escape the role the goddess put on her and only ended up dying in the similar messed up ways in another person's body.
She almost did escape until the goddess pulled in another "actor" and told her that crap to keep her fighting against her certain fate.
By this point she deserves punishment for what she did but she & the MC was instigated by a crap goddess.

I don't see how she is going to win against the goddess anyway.... who is probably an author insert.
This revelation feels like the author was attacking other authors of his genre.

I did not expect her to pull the trigger herself literally. This manhwa broke all the rules that FL should be "somewhat clean"

Dex-chan lover
I'll believe she's dead when they check the damn corpse for a pulse. Don't fumble up the last part MC!

So in the end, Raelaina still died and couldn't escape her death despite her efforts . Kinda hard to get on board with the whole "I can control my destiny" thing, if everything still played out the way the Goddess wanted. The only difference is who did the killing. Wonder how they're gonna explain this one 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread