The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

I'm confused because I've been reading this on and off. Is Raeliana the real Beatrice? Or do we not know who Raeliana really is? Or she is just a soul from another world? Because fake-Beatrice was from another world like Raeliana and ended up in Raeliana's body but then was able to go into Beatrice's body. Well that's my understanding... I need to go back and re-read this from the beginning lol.

holy shit didn't think the authors would actually make a FL kill someone damn

I am pretty happy about this fl, she will do the deed if needed.
I also hope she intentionally let herself get kidnapped and have Noah as backup to kill her away from peoples' eyes from the start. Cause before it looked so ridiculous when she got kidnapped out of that supposedly guarded place rofl

@orangokitty Yes, before the story began, the two female characters had swapped their souls so the protagonist became Raeliana (aka our MC) and the antagonist became Beatrice (because the antagonist didn't want to be a footnote in a novel as she was originally killed by the first fiancé). However, like all deals with demonic figures, the price for it meant that the protagonist knew beforehand what was to come via "past life" memories and so she was able to avert the fate that awaited the body she was happening and thus the soul of the antagonist was always doomed to die in some form or another.

@orangokitty I got you, binged this a while back. This fake!Beatrice is the OG Raelianna. transmigrated?Raeliana is the chick from another world. Basically what happened was this.

OG!Raeliana finds out her fate of dying, and that OG!Beatrice will soon loose her soul and be replaced(likely by Novel!Beatrice with that perfect desriny. I see it as the writer forcing a “soul/role” onto a character, thus the OG loses their soul/dies)

OG! Raeliana makes a deal with that witch to take over OG!Beatrice’s body, instead of the assigned soul taking over.

Now OG!Raeliana’s body is left open(and the author needed a soul originally to replace someone) so our MC from another world is in her body.

Double-page supporter
The early chapter is about a side character who wants to change her own destiny.
Author: LMAO NO... The side character actually the original main character, what a twist amirite guys?

So in the end your destiny has been decided, ngl this is kinda disappointing.

@someunregpunk

So... How does that not make the goddess' actions stupid? Would anyone rationally think that makes sense?

Unless Korean girl goes off on the goddess in the next chapters her anger against Raeliana is completely misplaced and Raeliana's actions are justified. The cause of this is the goddess being a dipshit.

pg5 Beatrice's face asking "Why?"; ...cute

but yeah, the only reason Raeliana was able to subvert her fate was very much purely because she was "Beatrice", the heroine who will have a happily ever after
meta-wise its because Raeliana is the MC but in-story its because she is Beatrice
and Beatrice-who-is-actually-Raeliana was doomed to die

the fates are attached to the souls rather than the body, this was Beatrice's downfall, both by her own design and not at all

Predetermined Fate Story

It's actually quite pitiful since from this chapter we learn that Beatrice was designed, fated to be, was and will always become: Cannonfodder

Like a mouse inside a cage, the mouse can only wait for the owner to give it any food. If the owner thinks the mouse wants cheese, the owner will give it cheese. If the mouse wants sugar, the owner will give it cheese. If the mouse wants bread, the owner will give it cheese. If the owner thinks the mouse wants to escape, the owner will move it into a more secure cage so that it cannot escape. The mouse can do anything to try to change its predicament, it can gnaw on bars, knock on glass, it can scratch on the walls of its isolated prison until its claws grind to dust and its fingers bleed, but the mouse cannot change anything. The owner decides how the mouse lives, whether it thrives and prospers in a utopia or dies miserable and lonely in an isolated prison cell. The mouse cannot fight back against its fate, but it will try, try, and try. It will do anything, anything at all to get a glimpse of the illusion of what it may be.

Beatrice wants to be free.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????
anyways THANKS FOR THE UPDATE😊😍hope to see more😊😍
+fighting😊

Group Leader
I am not a fan of killing Beatrice, it will create too many issues, but will need the next chapter to be sure since lately problem appeared for weird reason and were solved in even weirder ways.

If I'm correct 147th episode is the finale. And it seems we have a side story which updated today according to the raws. but I dont know if we will see more than that one side story. Hope to see...
Wow its ending so abruptly 😢😭

Users who are viewing this thread