The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

I thought she would die a bit later after proving to everyone that she was the culprit but I guess they both wouldn't have enough time left

Thank you for the double updates!!! ^^

DAMMMMMNNNNNNN~! OUR GIRL JUST MURKED SOMEONE!!! BUT AYE ITS RACHET ASS OG RAELIANA SO WHO CARES?!

Dex-chan lover
Beatrice brought her fate on herself from the moment she made that deal.

@Bigups

Although she did die in the end, the reasons are different. While her og death was caused by external factors(her fiancee), here she died because of her own actions. As our Rae says, og! Raeliana had people she could ask help to (her mother even says she would have dissolved the engagement if it made Raeliana happy). Had og! Raeliana done that maybe she could have escaped her fate without consequences. But since she made the deal and switched bodies, one of the two had to die so the soul could acclimate to the body, which ultimately resulted in her death. She is a tragic character.

Ding-dong, the bitch is dead! Which old bitch? The BEA-bitch!
Ding-dong, the BEA-bitch is dead!

Pardon me while I celebrate, Munchkinland style.

The witch's house, Shoujo version
EiH6YMNVkAMD5VE

Dex-chan lover
@GiGiKat

At least the witches house was easier to understand.
That said I really hate games with no good endings, make it feel like a waste of effort to only get bad endings among other problems.

I thought they would prolong this manhwa much longer, but it nearly the end of it, isn't?
it's a nice ride btw.

Ohmygawed we're almost done! Damn the climax was EPIC
We even got to meet the author of Beatrice too
Damnnnnn

Wait what? She's dead? Just like that?...I'm proud of Rael for actually shooting her but they didn't show us the body...without seeing that, it feels like she's not dead....

Users who are viewing this thread