The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 146

Banned
I kinda get why she didn't ask anything else. That must have been a pretty dark time in her life, if she were going to end up back there, that would be pretty depressing. Especially if that meant she was leaving him after all that work they did together.

im kinda lost for a moment huhu my slow brain. So the one with raeliana is the goddess who isekai push her, and the one with noah is the author of the novel? Or are they the same person?

Imagine if the goddess said no , and Rae was a collage drop out hahahah 😂😂

@mcruz goddess and the author are the same PERSON

Dex-chan lover
@AuraQuartz that's the million dollar question I ask myself in all those fantasy/isekai, I Get it you miss restaurants and movies and video games, but you're in a world with MAGIC, you're rich beyond measure, you can literally invent things like bicycles, trains, magnets and electricity pretty easily or if you had in-depth knowledge of something write a few books and revolutionize that field.

@Bennett27
Yes it would be hard decision, to make but your acting like a half a year is actually nothing when it is something , and she’s an adult what she’s gonna forget the love of her life and live with her parents for the rest of her life ? I feel like your making there bond seem like they fell In Love at first sight just yesterday , they literally went through so much together Probably more than her own family , I think she made the right call because anyways in the near future somethin might happen

Lol , Well it doesn’t matter anyway cause the goddess said ask me a question not you can go back if you want to sad for enhua

Her question seemed a joke, but it is her eay of asking what would have happened if she wasn't isekaid. But nevertheless, she's happy now. :)

Dex-chan lover
@mcruz Both people in the train are the same entity. That's why they showed a surprised face when she did talk about him and he felt it, cuz they're in both places/conversations simultaneously. So they knew he was right about someone talking about him

What a great awnser rae

(That credit page tho LMAO rae really said that if she didn't get isekai'd she will live as a college dropout 💀💀)

Fed-Kun's army
What if the answer was "yes. You'll be a college dropout for eternity" LMAOO XD

if i were isekaid too, i won't be going back. i mean i've already accepted the present time and moved on from the past and now you're telling me to go through those painful thing again. nah, i'll enjoy my life as it is now.

ahhhh these two really are the best couple

I mean, as much as I love my family, i would choose to stay in the magical land where I'm rich and engaged to a super hot dude whom i love and loves me back.

Double-page supporter
From what I hear there is a what-if side story of
if Raeliana said she'd return to her original world and Noah followed her to her original world

@Umbrecola

Yea but that’s only when she reincarnates again I think, anyways this gets hinted at the end of next chapter , basically the cafe scene gets hinted from the novel

Righttt why would u return to ur original world when theres riches hot husband and magic 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread