The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

Double-page supporter
I'm crying. I'm crying. I'm crying! The promise of love and to find each other! Ahhhh

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANNA SEE FLUFF!! Their babies!!!! THE ADORABLE BABIES AND THE POPE DOTING THEM OR SOEMTHINF!!! gaaaahh it’s ending 😫

Its been a wonderful journey since i first read this, not sure when i would finally moved on from this series. Noah smile at the end is so precious.

Holy shit my heart has popped from the blood pressure of seeing the last chapter released. what a journey.

Oh my god, the attachment i feel towards this manhwa 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 its really ends right, u guys? Huarghhhhh so gonna miss this couple, the best one, i swear!

Ah damn, Axe-kun strikes again. It feels rushed but I guess it's a decent ending with some closure.

The suspect was arrested on charges of stalking. A printed stalking journal was found in his possession which logged everything she did and everywhere she went for the past 3 months. Additionally, it contained her next 6 months scheduled, along with predicted actions and locations. When questioned on the subject, the suspect tilted his head and smiled. He was been found guilty in court and sentenced to 3 years in prison, but has escaped and is on the loose. If anyone sees a tall hansom man in his early 20s, please call me at 555-324-1243 and give me his name, address, and marital status. Oh, and if its this guy, the current location as well. Thank you for your cooperation

That was such a nice ending!!! Thank you to the whole team for translating (*οΌΎ3οΌΎ)/ο½žβ™‘
Other than that, IT ENDED 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm happy knowing that her family's doing good. Ahhh that was such a cute endinggg I'm squealing :))

Users who are viewing this thread