The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

Yandere husband has been upgraded to... uh... Yandere Soulstalker/mate? 🤣

THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I'M CRYINGGGG !!!!!! EUGH YES YES THIS IS THE ENDING THAT WE WANT YES!! 😭😭
it's sad to see this story come to an end when you already follow it from the first chapter :')
Really, thank you artist and author-nim for this amazing story and, yes thank you bucci gang for translating this! 🤗💖

Oh dear. I'm just so very satisfied. This type of fluff is my achilleas heel. I just want to thank the translation team for giving me the opportunity to experience this wonderful story. Truly, it's been a journey and I really appreciate the effort they put in to get us to the destination. 😊

raeliana and what it takes to be a villainess were my first isekai shoujo manhwas, both of them ending is making me kind of emotional
btw dont go away yet folks there are still side stories left

Fed-Kun's army
When stalking rised to a whole new level 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aayyyyyy it's been a journey. Thank you BUCCI GANG for the scanlations!!!

Oh my tearing up 😭 this imo is one of the best isekai mangas - beautiful art, explains the isekai part, wonderful romance, amazing plot. I’m so glad this is my first isekai, making my standards go so high up 😂 thank u!!!
Also omg a quick side story for the next lfie pls 🥺

Knowing that Noah will go to any length just to be with raeliana is just amazed me. He really fell head over heels in love with Raeli so much
Gosh I'm gonna miss this manhwa so bad, that was such an amazing journey thanks you for the translation so far
And looking forward to read more works from this author 👍🏻

Holy moly this is the end? Thank you for your stellar work, especially in this last push!! Can’t wait to see what you peeps pick up next!

I'm legit tearing up here, THAN YOU FOR ALL THE HARDWORK GUYS! Seriously, this is one of the best otome isekai and the team did a wonderful job.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️🙂🤩

The last sentence was so sweet

I'm low-key emotional af. This.. it was a wonderful journey. Staying up nights to read was worth it. I'm so happy to be able to read this ಥ‿ಥ
(╥﹏╥) I'll miss it so much.
I'm smiling like a goof. Love you, Realiana, Noah, Hiika and everyone.

Hoping for side stories with babies with them😆

Thank you for your hardwork! <3

Users who are viewing this thread