The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

Ima cry BUCCI GANG thank you so much for all the translations!!! 😭

I've never read a finished isekai story but this was beautiful

and bruh BRUUUHH Noah's smile >m< 💘💘💘
and bruuuh they're so freaking cute til the end and even thinking about the after life stuff just making me cryyy I hope they'll meet again qmq

thank you so much again for translating BUCCI GANG!!!

Thank you for the wonderful translations BUCCI GANG!! Idk what it means by end of main story but I’m satisfied with this ending UwU

I'm crying too!!! TT , Thank you for that final, is beautiful!!! Although I wanted more of the story. Thank you for all your hard work!!!.

I hope this is gonna turn out to be like the sequel everybody hoped scarlet heart ryeo would come back with.

Wtfwtfwtf! I love and hate the ending. Now I’m left with so many questions and expectations that are both bound to be unfulfilled (probably).

Was it Noah who said that? I’m guessing it was. So does that mean he’ll retain his memories in the next life? I doubt it, but you never know! Even if it’s just a snippet more, I want to see him find her (QAQ)

Thank you, Bucci team, for providing us with quality translations. It was a wild ride lol

Soooo her choice didnt matter... the goddess will still send her back one day (super vague as to when) and then theyll meet in her world... ok I guess..

Dex-chan lover
What?! 😭 thank you for translating this series
That's so beautiful so it's like their fated to be together no matter what world they're in 🥺

@Ushika No, she'll get to live out her life and die as Raeliana, but when she does her soul will be reincarnated. Noah's soul will eventually find its way into the same world. It's implied that this time their roles will be reversed - Noah will retain his memories and will have read the "novel" Raeli is living in (the book the goddess gave him).

i hope their will be a spin off with this webtoon. i have so many questions but i’m a little sad it ended . thank you for translating this webtoon !!

Thank you for the translation! This was such a wild ride, thank you Bucci Gang for allowing us the pleasure of reading and being a part of Raeliana! 👏🏻👏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread