The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

Aww, why did it end! This is one of my favorite story ever! I really love this story soo much! It was really beautiful thing to read

Aaa the story finish at last!
I have a mix feeling about this. I really like the opening, the early chapters as both Raeliana and Noah are very charming.
But I think the resolution of the story is a bit rushed and out of no where. The death of Vivian is too unimpactful, like she is just there to move the plot. We just see that Justin felt frustation, but that's all? And there is no potrayal of proper grief for Vivian. And the power of Hiika is too sudden? Just by having that power, the problem is resolved. I get that Hiika is super powerful, but there is no build-up for this.
I think the author really force the way to this "happy-ever-after" ending, as a lot of things feel half-done.

@nishiaayaa that’s what I was thinking! I feel like there’s still so many questions that I have that’s left unanswered, like what ever ended up happening with Justin’s unrequited love? The death of Beatrice seemed like it was kinda just brushed aside too. It was mentioned and then moved on from. But nonetheless this was a very good read! I’ve read it for a few days straight now haha

Group Leader
@Nishiaayaa the novel goes more in depth in terms of vivian's funeral and what happens next. also, this isn't technically the end of the whole story cause we still have the side stories which in my opinion are an extension of the main story. keep reading to get a little more of a clear picture :)

MD@Home
Still cant believe this is the end, what a great story
thanks for the hard work

Aggregator gang
Good Ending. 10/10. One of the first manhuas I'd ever read, and the first one I've finished.

Oh my gosh!!! Not me tearing up 😭😭 I’m so glad I stuck with this manhwa!

Definitely going to miss it 😪 and this ending is probably gonna make me feel empty for a bit lol ngl

That last line had me crying. I’m so glad they’ll be together forever 🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Alright guys,now let's unite and suggest this every month to seven seas survey for them to publish and licensed this in english version hard book.*_*.

I really hope some english publisher will licensed this hidden gem, and not just solo leveling.

Fed-Kun's army
sooo....the story is complete right? Saw the sign on the fron it's still on going
anyway....ah...finally a happy epilogue .-.

Users who are viewing this thread