The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 5 Ch. 150 - side story 3

@TheGodEmperor I don't think the issue is her status, but mostly that she hasn't shown that she likes him. Also, she's his right hand; there's not much to gain from them getting married.
He has to marry a woman from a family that'll benefit the crown, either through wealth, power, or preferably both.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they always write kings like this? Marrying for responsibility and all- which is not true for the most part.
It's not like Henry VIII didn't divorced and married half a dozen times, only God knows how many mistress, tease, and night maid he kept till the end.

@Archomp the thing is he is the exception. his brother actually did marry katherine for an alliance with spain. it also depends a lot on the power of the king, the country, and the world around them. if theres a large possibility of war and they either need a backing or are trying to prevent it, then they would probably turn to marriage. if they dont care and want the war or are strong enough to win it and dont care about the consequences, then they probably wouldnt.

lol better luck in ur next life king. if she gets w him, she's gonna end up as a full time babysitter..not worth it lolol. i hope it stays like this for them. hinting at mutual feelings but staying in touch w reality lol. not everyone has to b in a relationship for a happy ending o_O

@koia he did. In the beginning chapters when we first met him. He was sleeping with a random dancer(?) or something

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH I SHIP THEM A LITTLE TOO MUCH for a ship that's less than a minor ship
I CAN'T. ANYMORE. ARGH. AHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread