The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Group Leader
we've scanlated ch30ish-100 but there are official rips available on batoto (and uh other aggregators probably) for 1-61, so you guys can find the other chapters there ^^

Dex-chan lover
You guys must have worked a lot to push so many updates like that, thanks.

Waaaah!~ 🀩😘
Thank you so so much for the multitudinous update! I'm back alive again~ 😁
Good work! 😘

the will of the story must be done at all cost, dues vault, except that part where I died~, why are things not working like my imagined reality?!

Thank you for the translations! (´q‒ α΅• ‒q`) β™‘

btw can anyone explain to me why raelianna was looking up stuff about the black vestal??? i swear i've kept up with every chapter but i can't remember where this is from ; v ;

Thank you so much for the translations ( Β΄ β–½ ` )

@Satsumiko - I’m not too sure, but the black vestal might have been that β€œfortune teller” that the old Raeliana kept on meeting up with shortly before our current Raeli’s reincarnation.

If it IS that β€œfortune teller”, in chapter 72, Hika explains that if her soul doesn’t stabilize, she might fall into another coma and might never wake up. Hika then informs Raeliana that there are traces of dark magic left by a dark sorceress on her body. So, in chapter 78(?) she starts ask around her mansion, trying to figure out what the previous Raeliana was doing before she reincarnated, to see if the previous Raeliana had a connection to the dark magic. Which led her to that apartment, only to find out that the β€œfortune teller” that the previous Raeli often met up with was sent to the castle and never came back. This then reminded her of that incident where the current queen(?, I’m not sure) Soroso Chamers had called for a sorcerer for help with her delivery(?, can’t remember), and that the sorcerer/ress was killed, so, our current Raeliana could no longer ask the β€œfortune teller” herself. So she resorted to checking for any records or any books on the black vestal and on Catholicism for any leads on why there is dark magic and how her soul was sent to Raeliana’s body in the first place.

Whew, I’m pretty sure that’s what happened so far, correct me if I’m wrong. Hope this helps, for anybody who forgot stuff too :D you might already know this stuff, but I just wanted to give the full, um, recap(?). Have a nice day :D

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

😊😊😊 Thankyouu for the updateee . Hope their love story will start to develop from here!

I was always curious about the past king and why he had 2 kids from different women. That was quite sad :(

And his confession was so cute! Do you know how he said in Korean?

I 'm greatly enjoying this webtoon (thx for translating) but I wish there were more MCs that freely pursued whatever love/happiness they wanted.

The "I'm avoiding my death and
stopping the infant prince from dying like in the story
, but I will definitely keep everything else the same" frustrates me when I'm rooting for the MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread