The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

So the real Beatrice is long gone, still the Original Raeliana (OR) soul inside an empty vessel. Meaning even killing Raeliana, OR shouldn't even be close to the Duke since OR is not the fated one.. Being the vessel of someone should've not change anything.. Anyway OR is stupid

@zeeMoonChild Read under your own caution
OG Raeliana knew from the witch that appears in the next chapter, Evans, that OG Bea's soul would die but then return, the reality is that when OG Bea left her body, OG Rae took it because she wanted Bea's promising future, about OG Bea ..........
OG Bea was always in front of us, really she and the duke really love each other and not only because a script dictates, "Your destiny is the blonde" "your soul has the wrong body, that is not your role" "Don't you remember?", Iosa told the truth without breaking the divine laws that would condemn her if she reveals the exact future and the reality of all this ........

Aggregator gang
yea, ok Justin also deserves to be happy, I want him to be (though not with rae) :c

They did after 129 chapt :)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

the dialogue on that last chapter was just so spicy !!!! Their chemistry is really off the charts i cant handle this oh my god

Wow look at Noah's smile and refreshed face. That's the face of someone who's totally done it. There's no way he didn't get some.

Users who are viewing this thread