The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

I LOVE how efficiently this is all getting resolved.

Also, NOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!

I just read up to 138, could someone WITH SPOILER TAGS explain what's happening?

I'm seriously confused and a basic explanation is all I need. Thank you.

@supermansix
Beatrice killed Vivian and blames Raeliana, many believe in Beatrice because she was Vivian's friend, in addition to the fact that she used the receipt for the crystal bomb that was bought in Vivian's name to say that Raeliana killed her for that, in chapter 134 , Raeliana asked the king to help him set a trap for Beatrice, so the king looks for any loose ends to help her while Justin looks for the evidence and Heika, they managed to get there but Justin didn't find anything because Beatrice burned the evidence, the Beatrice's father left with the receipt of the crystal to continue arguing, but then the paper happened, Heika grabs the paper to verify who the letter of the receipt is to see if it was forged or not, then it was revealed that it was Beatrice was the true owner .

Note: that ability that Heika used isn't really taken out of nowhere for convenience, in chapter 38 you can see that Heika's assistant can do the same in tracking mode

Yep. Vivian is dead. They will hold a funeral after Raeliana kilks Beatrice. Rae wakes up just in time before Beatrice stabs her.

too bad for Vivian's character. 😔 and am just really really curious who's inside Beatrice(assuming she really isn't the original fr the novel) ..can someone just spoil me on that bit? Ugggghhh

edit: thanks for that @GiGiKat!

@yoomi
There are three souls that have used Beatrice's body in history:

1. the original who died in the case of the original story by failure of her soul

2. the heroine of the book that is MC who had to replace the original because the goddess wanted it that way

3. the impostor who is the real Raeliana who killed the original Bea in this version of the story, stole her body and tries to kill MC to keep the starring role

@winterflower18 I have no idea why you replied to me with that spoiler or recapped what was happening. I know what’s going on. I’m just lost on when Vivian got engaged to the king; what chapter did that happen? you actually never answer my question

would the author please pull his head out of his arse and get the quality back to where it was for about 130 chapters?
ever since the mc's room was stormed every single charackter is slinging around the words like proof, evidence and crime without any regard for logic

also
the wedding didnt take so vivian is not the queen

@Ladychef
Actually it did not happen, it happened before the reader saw Vivian debut in history, when she appears for the first time they mention that she wanted to have Noah, but was rejected again and again, so she accepted the king's marriage proposal to see if Noah wanted her, it didn't work out since Noah was never interested in Vivian as a woman, but because she colluded with Bea by accident, Vivian wants to take the throne so that the crazy terrorist doesn't hurt her ........ ..in the end it was no use becoming the queen because Bea killed her anyway

For anyone wondering where the missing chapter are, they're on bato.
Link: https://bato.to/series/72045

@GiGiKat
if you have actual source then i will apologize right now
because i would realy like to know if i have seen something wrong or overlooked something as me being wrong at this point would actualy heighten my enjoyment from reading the last 4 chapters of manhwa

anyway here my own reasoning
for her to be queen she needs to be officialy hitched to the king meaning they need to officially complete the ceremony and either pronounce themselves or be pronounced spouses

but according to the manhwa 135+ they only completed the first part of the event which makes is still unclear if they are were already pronounced as the first part can also refer to the arrival in the church/hall before the actual wedding ceremony

now considering that vivian was still seated with her friends and family/servants and not the king its rather strange for the ceremony to have already procceeded to the vows as the one thing common to all weddings across the world is that spouses are seated together after the exchange of vows
also the father of the bride didnt arrive until the proceedings had already stopped by vivians own admission in 135

lastly no ring in chapter 135 on vivian or in the later ones on the emperor
thus i would say its rather improbable that they have already completed the importany wedding ceremony part

i could have asked this in a pm but i have yet to get an answer from any of my pm's no matter the content or target so im not realy trusting that i get an answer from just a pm

@Roadrunner9000
Well, in the novel they refer to Vivian as queen since the wedding, because as such this part isn't changed (although in the novel, I remember that at Vivian's funeral they gave her a burial that is given to the rulers of Chamers), only Vivian's death since I don't remember it like that, I remember that Beatrice took the chandelier from Vivian's back and Raeliana was stained with blood, it was a long time ago that I read this novel, if you want I can tell you about people who have the novel and know Korean.

Now if you ask for sources with respect to what I said, there is much to investigate, I remember that I studied that in my school but it was a long time ago too, but it would be mainly to read about the meaning of peer pressure, the anguish and a little of psychological stress:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_pressure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_stress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anguish

@Roadrunner9000
Really your gonna roast the author? If you have nothing nice to say don’t say it! (Life advice)
Also the plot is just going slow since there will probably be a cliffhanger cause we’re nearing to the end of the year and also nearing THE end of the season , unless you’ve read the novel which is not thattt important because manhwa adaptions are adaptions they can still change a lot of things, then you can not roast but be Mature about it and do some feedback/criticism but not to roast but to actually say what’s wrong. You don’t have seem like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum 😒😒 Also if vivan is or not queen then she would be acknowledged by the king as queen or not Still even though she died it’s The King’S DECISION not the weddings really.😶

And still , they are being logical because nothing is impossible, the only Reason YOU KNEW raeliana didn’t do it was because you saw what happened unlike the kind lady’s and gentlemen there . So seriously become your own author instead if you wanna roast someone else’s story roast your OWN !😃😃😊😊😊😊😊😊

Btw if you read this , I get why you didn’t like the 4 last chapters they are hard to understand especially if you haven’t read spoilers or the novel , but it’s no excuse to roast the author really. Also it’s good and okay to give feedback but the comments about the author are .... just rude

Users who are viewing this thread