The Rebirth of an 8th Circled Wizard

the MC is extremely unlikeable arrogant jerkface and i don't think i can keep reading this if that doesn't change

Translation is great. Premise is pretty good. World seems pretty good. Magic is good. MC is an unlikable piece of trash. Now I kinda know why he was killed

I got as far as chapter 6, but I cannot go on any more, the MC is that dis-likable. Honestly, I am wondering if his death was his own doing and that's the twist; the whole time he is deluding himself into thinking he is the victim when he was the villain. I mean from the few chapters I read, he woke up in the body of a noble who by his own account doesn't train while his younger half brother spent all his time training to be a knight so no one would fault the younger brother for expecting to be the one chosen for knight school. Then along comes our MC who up to this point has done nothing to deserve the opportunity, demands a sword duel for the right, uses magic which more than likely is unnoticed by anyone and proceeds to beat the crap out of his brother. And not just a casual lumping, he smashes him over the head repeatedly while he cowers, covering his head. For the record, the younger brother isn't even a jerk up to this point; the MC is just making broad assumptions while assuming the host body is a"victim" like himself. Sadly, in the last chapter I read, he defeats a bunch of bandits and he treats them far better than that brother.

Yes, I know I said I would drop this, but I thought maybe I was being hasty since it was only a couple chapters, but I was wrong, it was more than enough.

This manga sucks but I get a sense of catharsis from manga like this so I'll keep reading regardless

LOL the MC sucks. He's a piece of shit that likes to act righteous. I honestly thought this was a chinese manhwa with how arrogant the MC is and I'm surprised it's not.

can anyone tell me if this mc become tolerable? because his personality suck

@Izaya_Onisai Thanks, I needed that clarification before I tried it - I was only curious because it might've been based on that novel. 😊

MC can't win unless he uses underhanded tricks. He is also such a condescending prick at times. Hope he gets humbled in future chapters.

Quality of this is like that of Chinese manhwa. Dialogs and monologs here could write even gradeschooler and it has many meaningless illustrations. It would be better to have more details, then have tasteless pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread