The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Castle & the Dragon

Double-page supporter
Her: -
tenor.gif

Dragon: - "I don't feel so good..."

Fed-Kun's army
When your dragon steals your waifu, you know its time for war.

Keith has my vote for best mom.

Double-page supporter
I don't mind a dragon husbando. It's not too often in manga but in American romance novels... shudders.

Aggregator gang
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH I KNOW I SAID THIS LAST CHAPTER BUT FUCK "DESTINED LOVER" STORIES
It removes all agency from the protagonist! "Sorry you don't get to make your own choice on what you do with your life because God said you Have To."

Fed-Kun's army
author: Keith is a prince
me: meh. boooooring
author: Keith is an illegitimate prince of an ugly as hell king who treats him like shit by assigning him an impossible task he basically wants him dead
me: now that spices things up.

anyway i KNEW she had something to do with the dragons. but things will get messy from here, won't they? i know her life will just get harder from here

ivv

Dex-chan lover
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!
NTR Kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

yeah hell of a good idea to try to imprison and force a marriage on the only person in the wirld capable of killing a dragon with a single word....

author how about spending some time in the real world with real people 😂
anyone and everyone i know when put in that situation would instinctively bombard the dragon with their magic be it when he kidnapped her or now when he tries to dictate her actions

To be honest, I like the idea of her having a soul mate in the next dragon king. Like a higher purpose and someone who will love her uncondictionally for as long as she lives sounds hella good for a lonely girl and she could change the isolated dragon ?tribe? to interact with the human race and be friends with the Sixth prince and give him status to combat his legitimacy.

But i have this feeling that this interpretation isn't the one she'll go with. Dragons are hella old and they could tell her why her magic is the way it is but she'll want to human prince who "took her out of the forest" instead. Sadness...
Thx for the chapters

Users who are viewing this thread