The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Reaching Out to the Single-Minded Prince

Double-page supporter
Overly Protective Mama Prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dumbfuck emotionally unstable dragon.

Just kill it and put the head in the castle banquet hall or something.

@mahtan you mean it's not possible for Ryshkall to find someone else other than Sena? Okay, I understand... I don't really remember the details from previous chapters 😓

And I haven't read/watch Twilight. So it's like a soulmate thing?

Dex-chan lover
Stuff like this is why I don't bother making any friends. Well, minus the dragons and magic.

Dex-chan lover
@StolenGene I think it's only wrapping up this arc, but the manga is still ongoing in Japan.
Chp 14 is the latest release, with the next due for Feb 2021.
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00200707010000_68/

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk Thanks for that and also, poor you. Perhaps i should start putting everything in the past as spoilers as well. Those reports and private messages tend to give me a heart attack. (That red dot)

Supporter
Ok so I read this chapter and thought I don't even understand what was going on, then I realized the last chapter was updated half a year ago haha. No wonder. Gonna have to reread then because I remember nothing at all.

Dex-chan lover
dude: says provoking sentences to an already calm dragon
*dragon is angry and unstable again
dude: what did we do wrong

most retarded shit i've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is a lost in translation thing but wtf does she mean when she says “I’m envious?”

“Toxic bf broke up with me.”

“Good for you.” (Harsh, but makes sense)
“I’m envious.” (Makes no sense given she’s not in a relationship or anything?!?)

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki Racism/fanaticism makes you like that. I've seen enough stuff on Reddit/Tumblr/Facebook to be totally unsurprised. What gets me is the "fickle" part, as if that would make her LESS likely to hate you for being a horrible overlord.

@Loonila205 probably closer to the demon lord's thing in Black Healer.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I feel something in the second line "I'm envious" isn't translating smoothly to English. I mean she's an awkward kid but it doesn't make sense to say that in the context of her friend finally ditch a trash bf.

Double-page supporter
This dragon is foolish...

Well, he's not human but a "supernatural being"...

Double-page supporter
Tsk, if only the protagonist's complained about them to the dragon before...!

*provokes dragon king*
*dragon king goes apeshit *
Dumb oaf: I thought he was already stabilized?!

BRUH?!

@Mngtr

My japanise is very basic, but I suppose the reason why TL mentions it was "Anta" is that japanise has multiple words meaning "you", i.e kimi, anata, Anta.
As far as I know 'Anta' is a very rude way to say this - something very angry mom would use to shout on her naughty kids - which makes Keith even more mum-like here ;)
But as I said me japanise is very basic, so I can be a little of the mark

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the phrase in japanese has a double meaning but "Good for you" and "I'm envious" sound way too incorrect for the situation to call a blunder.

Users who are viewing this thread