The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction

Cae

well this is a sweet change of pace
overcomes her trauma of leaving home
--to immediately drag what looks like a lifeless corpse into the garden

I was starting to think this would never update.
I was wrong.
I'm glad it did.

I wonder why the mom put up a barrier. And if there are 7 elements, two being wind and water, others must be fire, earth, light and darkness. With an unaccounted seventh. My bet is that her destroy and explode are either darkness or a mysterious other option. Or maybe she's half spirit?

As someone with anxiety who hates leaving their house, I relate to the MC on a molecular level 😅

Thank you for updating! Can't wait to read more 😁

Enjoying this~ Glad i didn't listen to the person who called this corny... as I was about to pass on it. I am not sure they understand what that word means as I don't find this corny at all... even if they meant 'cheesy' or maybe 'cliche' I still don't find this extreme in any way...

Double-page supporter
Just caught up till chap 3. It's quite refreshing to have a reincarnation story that's not about a villainess. The character progress is satisfying so far

Man this is great, it's not always a manga has both great story telling and good art~
Really draws you in.

its a really positive vibe manga, i couldnt help myself and read all 8 untranslated chapters. you kinda get the gist of it although i really want chapter 8 translated

Users who are viewing this thread