The Redemption of the Blue Rose Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Contract with the Star Spirit

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 and only 19 pages?
This doesnt bode well for future chapters...

I have always watched over you after all. . . . << This guy defiantly has nothing to do in life.

jyc

aww no clovis this chapter😢 thank u endless journey scans!

@Raydnt The novel is apparently rather short so I wouldn't be surprised if they cut down on the pages to make the Manga adaptation last longer...

Dex-chan lover
Esther is a girl's name though :O can confirm, used to date a girl named Esther.

Seems interesting will be pretty hard to fall in love with a guy that killed you even tho he was doing it for the well being of the people

Dex-chan lover
after reading first chapter, this chapter feels so short...

Chosen one, the world rests on your shoulders, yadda yadda. I don't think it's very healthy for her to think that way. It's true that the star spirit chose her for this, but she can rely on others to support her, and surround herself with people who can help her with that burden. Feels like thinking that way might lead to a breakdown in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@thunderbuggs Baby steps...but obviously the most likely first ally who'll support Alicia through thick and thin will be Clovis.

@Momohana I think the novel was only 3 volumes long.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

@zz2000 Yes, and the original WN 20 chapters. Anyway, we will see how the pacing will go. (I just hope it will be better than "The Saint's Magic is omnipotent")

THank you for the update!
Had to re-read the first chapter because I already forgot what happened-

is Clovis and Alicia's age far apart?
He looked the same when Alicia was the Queen and all. My brain is scrambled thinking about that one.

Aggregator gang
"Star Guardians, assemble!"
I can't be the only one that thought of the League Of Legends Star Guardian series when he said he was the Star Guardian. :p

Users who are viewing this thread