The Regent King Is Too Ferocious - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
does "Very Green" mean anything? Is it some saying?

Fed-Kun's army
wait, was she the crown prince's concubine in her previous life ?

@mnmega I thought it was like referencing a green hat, cause wearing a green hat is an expression used when a woman cheats on her husband or boyfriend.

But i'm also not real sure

Group Leader
"Wearing a green hat" (or anything green on your head) means your wife is cheating on you, lol!

Fed-Kun's army
@erichanchan I got that she reincarnates as different people every time but it's kinda weird she is reincarnated as her husband's sister (I know she isn't the emperor's real daughter but still...) then again the ML is her other brother so I shouldn't be surprised about anything about this. I just doubted whether she was his empress or concubine/lover or whatever because when I went back he looked different when he had another woman by his side and tossed the MC aside. I must've been confused because he looked different since he was older and also the art is gorgeous but confusing as well.

Its a relief they are not actually related.
I like how she can also calm the demon in brothers soul.
The only thing thats perplexing is she said she wouldnt fall in live again especially with brother... i wonder how they will go pass this.
Thank you for updating!

@Akera93 she didn't reincarnate as another person in this life, her identity is the same as the previous life for this one. In short, she just went back in time.

and I know it's weird that they call each other sister/brother... it's a language thing, there's no direct translation in English and so the nearest translation would be brother/sister 😅 basically it's how they call an older/younger relative/friend/(it can even be used to pertain to anyone)

also yeah the art is not as consistent 😂

Did she know that she wasn’t the real daughter in her previous life? She was able to marry her half brother? (Or how she thought was her half brother)

....is that her personality in her previous life (and maybe also her first life)? Comparing it to now it's so different
Thank you for the translations

Users who are viewing this thread