The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - The Disappearance of Esther

Fed-Kun's army
Not even mad he didn't kill or at least hurt them more......but the fact that it didn't even register that they are hostile towards him when they first attacked, they had to pull out their weapons and even then he was shocked....*sigh* though I do like them, you don't have to make the mc a genius....but at least don't give him the critical thinking skills of a 10 year old.

My god this MC is so dumb... To the point I thought he was going to apologize to them for hitting them...

Dex-chan lover
You know, I wouldn't even mad if the author killed off Esther if it meant MC stops being naïve. These kind of clueless MCs really annoy me. *Grumble* why does the art have to be so good....

Dex-chan lover
holy shit! this is amazing! The stupid trope actually has a reason this time! Derps were bought out!

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone in the comments is always super bloodthirsty. Like chill you don't have to kill everyone.

Thanks for the chapter!

Are adult people in Japan think like a ten years old kid i mean almost all isekai anime have mc lke that its already annoying

Aggregator gang
Interesting factiod: The average Japanese male who gets isekai'd has the intelligence of a 6 yr old

this chapter's plot is pure NTR bait if this was a doujin. 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread