The Reincarnated Snow White Doesn’t Want to Eat the Poisoned Apple - Ch. 1 - Part One

Duh, too much glitter . _.
Forgot to check if there was a shoujo tag in this, ugh
Feels bad

My heart bursted confettis when I saw the dwarves. Such cutiiiies ♡(> ਊ <)♡

sooo the hunter is his actual name of the prince lol. prince hunter 8D. now, is her stepmother really evil? maybe a parallel world.

Double-page supporter
The actual quote from Disney's Snow White is "Magic Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all" while "Mirror, mirror" is a case of the Madela Effect

Fed-Kun's army
THOSE DWARVES ARE SO CUTE???? AND NICE??? THAT PRINCE NEEDS TO STOP TERRORIZING THEM FDALKFSDLKJ omg if only she paid attention earlier she'd know he's a prince. a prince called hunter lmaoooo wow. i wonder if the stepmother is actually even trying to kill her? she WOULD get rid of her by marrying her off to royalty, if she cares about being the most beautiful around (is another kingdom far enough... like she can't expect to be the most beautiful EVER right....)

lol i'm going to deep wtf ANYWAY THANKS FOR PICKING THIS UP, excited to read part 2!!!

Surprised by this combination of author, Nanao Mio and Toma Rei. And surprised they also make isekai story xD

I am really looking forward at this. Savage prince and hilarious princess xD and the dwarves is indeed so cute!!

Double-page supporter
The dwarfs are adorbs omg i cant ....
They're so cuteeeee?????

This is adorable and im already simping for the Hunter whew

wait I just realized it’s a oneshot I’m so sad now :(

he is the prince hunter the palace's maid asked her about isn't he? the character designs are so nice they are all pretty and cute. too bad this is two-shot :mad: i wish they will make this a series, it's pretty refreshing than the other reincarnation mangas out there

This is so good :D I would like to see this as a series. The one shot of snow white and handsome hunter will forever be in my heart ;-;. Thank you for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread