The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 《Sword Saint》's Bodyguard

@in_neverland
Web-novel link
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0835fj/

The manga only has 1 chapter... came out roughly 4 days ago or so...

Light novel has 2 volumes as of March 25th

Webnovel is on the 4th volume and continues to update.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch you will be dead if he fought you seriously, get that damn ego off your head, you saw how strong he is compared to you.

The only thing different this time is that the MC blatantly showing his power since he was young.
That's it. No "just a regular 12 years old" trope.

Dex-chan lover
"Fight me seriously"
"Fine...", MC sighs as he reluctantly unzips his pants

Double-page supporter
Ugh, I'm not sure I want anything to do with a tsun. I'll give it a few chapters to give it a chance, but if I see blushing from being defeated, then I'm giving it a 1/10 cancer

There seems to be a crazy amount of hate for FMC here which I don't understand. She's appeared for like, 1 hour in-story time? I'm guessing it's because she didn't start fawning over MC fast enough for people here but let's not forget that he's 12. I don't think manga is mainstream in this world so it might take a bit longer for people to accept 12 year old teacher prodigies. The weird thing is that these military students haven't heard about this guy earlier. It's not like he was keeping his abilities secret.

Aggregator gang
@Yuukir I think it is more of he remembered his past life at that time. He should be grateful it is not when he is a baby cause its embarrassing. It is about perceived time. A few moment he died he regain memories. It is highly likely it is not the same world as the previous.
The timeline should be

He died
He regain memories .
3 years later the present time.

So in his perception , three years have passed.

Users who are viewing this thread