The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fight's Condition

Seems like a cool manga, but it's probably gonna make the girl incredibly annoying or useless by the end of it

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Could he possibly be more generically edgy? He has he bound wrists, face paint, fair, clothes... He's like a freaking check list.
Now e has to say something about his power being bound and/or released to hit the final box.

Fed-Kun's army
So there's two outcomes. Either he should have just headshot all of them, or he has to capture this guy. Most likely it's the retarded trope of "hey, let's do some stupid posing before a fight that should have never happened because I was dicking around and waiting for the other guy to introduce his name".

Ah yes the I'm talking and my head suddenly comes flying off trope

Dex-chan lover
MC-kun is good, but can he defeat the legendary AXE-KUN?

My intuition says no, based on how generic it's been so far.

Its like authors are actually have a competition to see who can fit the most unoriginal generic cliches into one chapter as possible

Double-page supporter
I wonder why the artist bother to draw such detail to someone who is more likely would lose their head later. Not a complaint.

Eh. Sure its an edgy design but you know... by isekai standarts its better than nothing.

Ok it is not an isekai but it feels like it. Even the tropes are there, the power fantasy, the reincarnation...

Users who are viewing this thread