The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fight's Condition

Dex-chan lover
First day of bodyguard job and the person you're supposed to protect gets poisoned and is bleeding. Great job mc.

Aggregator gang
My fucking god she's such an annoying rude bitch. Pride hurted a little because she couldn't even land a single hit on 12yo boy, accept your defeat.

Page 17
"this could be a bit jarring students..."
What does this even mean, the translation quality is all over the place

i really like MC so far. smart, powerful and cute. and it just happens to be all in a 12 year old lol.

Dex-chan lover
Alright seems good.
This sorta gives me Nejima vibes, I'd be cool if we introduce more students as we go along.

Aggregator gang
If at the end of this battle, she sneaks up behind MC and catch him while saying:
"lol, i got you xDDD. Now, you'll have to fight me and tutor me on a daily basis, tehepero", i'm gonna lose my shit.

@Myorave Well... He actually have to help her to get up later after all. I doubt she can just get up and walk back to safety in her state

Fed-Kun's army
i don't know why but i feel respect to that assassin guy. it feels like he is the one who fight fair and square.

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one expecting him to just be fucking ended in 1-2 pages after a long speech about his life

Users who are viewing this thread