The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - 《Centipede》

Supporter
Dunno why but this fight had me feeling throwbacks to old school anime like Rurouni Kenshin.

Dex-chan lover
Huh; kinda lame amount of exposition, but a decent fight chapter.
Go forth and kill, little dude.

Why many people irritated about the exposition? It's one of the usual way to insert exposition. Plus its an anti magic sword used by top class swordsman, how you counter it unless you keep him away from a sword?

Aggregator gang
Sheesh they got renji good. Akatsuki needs to have better teamwork tho.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I saw some comments comparing this to the little bitches of bleach , pathetic , this is way better than that generic pos.

Sword saint princess is now Holy sword princess huh... the two things are very different thing tho.

Greetings all,
So, anyone else gonna mention the bs that is the centipede sword having those little extra blades on the edge of the sword?? I don't know much about swords, but I have a feeling not having that would be better...

Dex-chan lover
Well, good thing the bad guys are 100% dead,
no come backs, no revenge, nope, nada, none, non.

@JewPotat0
We got the ultimate BS technique we call magic in fantasy fiction (equivalent to "quantum" or "nano" in science fiction), so everything from chipping, mobility issues and weight is irrelevant.. otherwise, yes, it will certainly be much better without those ornaments. But hey, it certainly looks like a centipede, true to it's name.

Um. I guess this "centipede" blade thingy is not unique to BLEACH?

Gotta give the author/artist very good commendations for awesome fighting art, however. At least the fight scene only last 3/4 of a chapter, unlike mr. Kubo's novel. 😁

So, how come you guys decided to change Sword saint princess to Holy sword princess?

I mean i guess zabimaru but my first thought was Ivy's blade so for me this would be my third time seeing it not very impressive this time sword would probably faster without the redundant spikes but edgelord gotta edgelord right eh either way no great loss

Users who are viewing this thread