The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - 《Centipede》

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato Checked out the WN;
this chapter corresponds with about WN Chp 21-22.

Major difference is the bad guy uses the magic version of a flash grenade to escape, only to be killed off later on by his boss.

Fed-Kun's army
Good job, you've just explained how your weapon works to the other guy. Like really, when would it ever be worthwhile taking the time to explain your skills, stats, and gear to an enemy that's trying to kill you?

I appreciate when other novels/manga/anime break the fourth wall and call out this idiocy.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck do they always reveal how they beat them or the secret to their power? He just casually reveals that his sword has an anti-poison effect. Now the enemy knows about it and can easily find a counter against it. Good job, smartass!

Sad how the most intriguing person as of this moment is immediately defeated from the over powered main character then finished by a cloaked individual.
Congratulations! You've created a main character that abruptly ends all fighting scenes.

Damn gave me some bleach flashbacks of rangiku's lover (iirc her name) and seeing from the comments it ain't just me

Fed-Kun's army
weapon design very good
mindset design very dumb
armor design very what
10/10 side villain

Aggregator gang
To all those comments...it's because we as readers don't know shiet.... that's why it needs to be explained, and that authors in general can't just make the character talk to themselves(unless the situation needed it) that would make them look more retarded

Can author nowadays learn at least from Hunter x Hunter which the fighters keep their mouth shut up and save everything for themselves because showing the trick to enemies will endanger themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread