The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - 《Centipede》

Double-page supporter
A wise Demon King once said "You call yourself a Sword Master? Just tricks no basics at all"

The comic is 4 Cut Hero and the character is Roak and he is one of my favorites

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai, another unfulfilled fantasy... Oh how I dream of the ultimate sword. You pull it out of its sheath, and reveals itself as a gundam on a handle. You would swing the gundam around, and the gundam would swing a little sword of its own, and shoot lasers while its eyes glow brightly.

On a more serious note, while it makes sense to murder an incapacitated and captured ally to prevent them from revealing any information, this was not what happened here. I'm fairly confident this guy would not have talked. More importantly, she brazenly revealed her position in order to needlessly kill an ally that could still be used as a distraction. Of course, I understand the trope of bad guys murdering their allies (especially in this case where they evidently didn't get along) the instant they are deemed useless, but the way this was done here just seems very stupid. Of course, our sword saint had to go and reveal his sword's ability to his opponent after having defeated him, so clearly not a bright fellow either.

Dex-chan lover
@Feeder oh man 4 cut hero was the shit, I miss that series, too bad translations for it died so dam early on and that apparently its been on hiatus for like a year now....legit feelsbadman

You see that new enemy's sword only has the hilt.. I got renji-byakuya vibe here

you see, this is why you gotta call out your sword name, howl zabimaru.

Users who are viewing this thread