The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - 《Centipede》

Kinda stupid if he could catch the kid unawares with that magic, why not kill him outright instead of that guy.. oops mc plot armor

Double-page supporter
Thx for the translation
Just to say, though, in the 4th panel of page 19, you translated "左手" by "right arm" instead of "left arm". ;)

@trickshot121 - Nah, in manga like this, there's killing intent. If he aimed at the MC, the MC would sense it. That's what my experience tells me. 😎

Dex-chan lover
@trickshot121 MC didn't have his guard dropped, and he already as @Romariel said, they already mentioned the killing intent, so even if plot armor at least it was well done. (she also didn't gave a F about him, so she got the opportunity to kill him)

@trickshot121 cause these villains he fought are swordsmen, not assassin
they were all perverts who get off from fighting strong people, they want good fight more than clearing their mission

@jwkinraleigh they "have" to, they take pride over their strength so flexing your abilities and beating your enemies who learned how your ability work is how they roll
the mc is the same, he also flex and explain the trick over his sword

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@0luk and the guy in Onimusha 3. And the woman in Nanoha. And more recently, the teacher and last yellow boss in Fire Emblem 3H

Not sure if it’s just me but the hooded dude’s sword doesn’t have a blade. What is this Seven Deadly Sins now?

Dex-chan lover
First time I saw that kind of weapon was Ivy’s from Soul Calibur. Looks cool, but don’t think it’s anyway feasible

Double-page supporter
Kinda felt like the sword-whip trope felt a little gimmickey but this was okay. Though poor sod got shut down by OP MC. Hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread