The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
The whole fate thing is a really dumb trope. I mean, all these reincarnated-into-an-otome-game stories are filled with tropes, but why do they need that one? Isn't it enough to have a protagonist placed in a villainess role but then proceed to act differently so different things happen? Where is this magical fate force even coming from?

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell even creates these worlds based on otome games only to give the role of heroine to self-centered brats anyway? They must be cruel creators to do all of this.

Dex-chan lover
Well, just go tell them she's poaching in the forest, evil heroine gets executed. The end

Dex-chan lover
Short chapter and a cliffhanger?!
Gahhhh someone spoil me plz

Dex-chan lover
Clearly another reincarnated but the twist is she'd complete trash heh

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens to novel characters off screen when they meet MCs.

Imagine it in all ML that gravitates towards the MC harem in the villainess comics, lol.

Double-page supporter
It seems fate here stronger then usual from the other villainess's stuff I read

Iirc about the fate thing
it's just an ability the "heroine" has that makes sacred beast more attracted to her and nothing to do with fate forcing the world to follow the game.

In the WN, "heroine's" fate in the end
she and her prince were killed by the first prince in a coup due to the first prince kinda going mad. It turns out he was also a reincarnator who was supposed to die in the original game to promote his brother.

@Nylodale now that I think about it, it said that the villainess was exiled becuase she disagreed with the heroine. Maybe it's another one of those stories where everyone who disagrees with the mc is saw as the reincarnation of the devil

Users who are viewing this thread