The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Did the author seriously add the doing etc for 10,000th time turned your skin into gold meme? (well silver)

@Twi Ah, yes, I remember that story, I really enjoyed it, but at some point I got busy and put it on hold. I need to get back around to finishing it.

oh noooo??? i am going to cook you Roux if you gave in to destiny

stay strong Roux! We don't want an ungrateful predestined heroine for you.

Dex-chan lover
Waaaaaaahhh nooo!!! Maybe it’s a charm spell??! Roux is totally being forced here! I bet heroine will eventually force him or another sacred beast into a subjection contract. Criii

lord give me the strength to hold myself back from back handing this backwater self serving harlot long enough for me to finish reading this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. Not that shit again. The Heroine is a thot, reincarnated (she calls herself the heroine) and the "gears of fate" work in her favor to preserve the story line. The last point is what makes the difference between a fun story and an insufferable one. It also means all other people involved in the story (including MC's own family) will turn against MC. I liked how it was before, but this is suddenly turning ntr-ish-dark. I didn't come here for that kind of shit/feels. It's like raising a cute puppy and suddenly it get's smashed for plot reasons. I'd say kill her, but I guess the thot is right. It won't work as "fate" won't allow it.

Next_order's post on page 2 Regarding the first spoiler: Oh, GOOD! Thank God. I would really have hated it other wise. Regarding the second spoiler: Don't read it. It's a real giveaway!

I'd forgotten that this world was supposed to be a novel; thanks for the rude reminder, author. 😑 Srsly though, I hope MC will subvert the shit out of this setting. These characters deserve better.

Dex-chan lover
From the first chapters, the breast wasn't "fated" for the heroine. He was first used to harass her, and only became her companion after the defeat of the "villainess".
This chapter is turning things bad.
Also, it's another one of these "heroine" who is also reincarnated and takes her "destiny" for granted. I don't necessarily mind, but I'm not a fan of "compelled events", particularly after the mc managed to change so many things.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Wtf is this fate bullshit? Most of the other reincarnated in a game/novel I've read completely ignore these types of things. Usually, they'll have a panic attack thinking things will go back to how the game/novel is, only to realize nothing has changed and then it's never brought up again. If this is gonna be a reoccurring thing, this is probably getting dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread