The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 12

Don't tell me asley aslo reincarnation too and who is the master of that guy who tried to kill Cecil

Dex-chan lover
Gee, i'm getting Freaks (1932) vibes here... all these reincarnated people. One of us, one of us. Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble.

So, at this point, 4-5/6 of the major characters are reincarnated. Only question left is: Is upperclassman/assassin guy also reincarnated?

@Anime2001 Recap in order of reveal
1. Main character/og villainess (Partially played the game)
2. Tall dude with dark hair student council prez, originally capture target (Knew of the game's existence/basic story of "boys are all yandere" because of his little sister)
3. OG MC, girl with straight dark hair (Little boy, doesn't know the game)
4. Blonde underclassman who was trying to kill our MC, little brother of #2 in this universe, originally a side character (Previously, little sister of #2, played through the whole game and obsessed)
5. Ashley/MC's blond servant, originally a capture target (Either not reincarnated but knows they know the story, or knew of it in previous life, probably the latter imo)

Contributor
So basically, this entire comic has been about five or six nerds LARPing an dating game.

It was something I could expect from the beginning 😅😅😅
Thanks for the update 😊❤️

Dex-chan lover
Manga has covered up to WN Chp 26.

Main story already complete at Chp 33,although there are some after/sidestories too.

Aggregator gang
Thanks so much for your hard work! :) we finally see who the hidden villain is

Ashley KNEW?!? So is he someone reincarnated too or did I miss a chapter where Cecil tells him about the whole reaincarnation thing?

Dex-chan lover
Welp. Somewhat anti-climax.

Based on chapter 13, it seems the hidden char is the Crown Prince who fall in love with Heroine. Or the assassin himself, idk. Either way, whatever the truth is, so anti-climax.... sigh

Dex-chan lover
@kiwisocks The last chapter showed Cecil starting to tell Ashley something. We'll probably find out next chapter what exactly she told him, but most likely she just told him everything. Though reincarnation is not out of the question, since everyone's doing it apparently.

"You get reincarnated, and you get reincarnated, everyone gets reincarnated~"

If Ashley is a reincarnator too, why did he play the role of the yandere from the game?

Users who are viewing this thread