The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 13

Wow that gave me big “the end” energy with all these wrap ups and dialogue... but yay there will still end more to come
Maybe a few more chapters for wedding and epilogue..? Or another arc hmmm I can’t see what other arcs that can be done lmao

Really did cry tho omg they’re so sweet

RIP Ashley’s long hair 😭😭😭 but he still be looking good

Fed-Kun's army
wait so it's not the end?? lmao that seems like an ending tho lol. intrigued to see what is next... i can't believe ashley's solution to almost killing cecil in a fit of jealousy was to cut his hair to "show his sincerity" fsdjladfsjlk WILD!!! yanderes, man.

thank you for the update~!

Double-page supporter
Lol let bygones be bygones! "You almost killed me but it's okay! I'm not bothered by it in the least pshh... "

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it took the prince like 0.2 miliseconds to realize he was in the wrong and give up, he didn't even seem to give a single fuck. Kind of underwhelming for a guy who was supposed to be a hidden threat in the original game.

Why did they even bother to give this a "dangerous yandere game" setting lol
Some of the mildest conflicts ever.

Hope it is not over, i want to see big wedding of all couples, and honestly, I still wonder about Lornah and Layla, will they can get married, their soul gender is different to their now gender

Dex-chan lover
As much as I want to complain about how easy some of the characters got off, it's probably a much better idea to go with the second chances route than to actively make an enemy of emotionally unstable royalty that can cover up anything you throw at them and turn the tables on you for worse. aside from that it's a pretty satisfying ending all in all (is this the end? I wouldn't mind there being more.)

Dex-chan lover
Is this the end? It feels like the end, but I didn't see any conclusive hints or anything, maybe there will be extra's and then it ends. 🤔

Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
Thanks for Translating the series.

I read this for the Yandere and kinda disappointed overall. Started interesting but just got too vanilla in end despite the twist.

Edit: This is finished right? Wanna move it into my Completed list but not 100% sure.

It said つつく at the end of the chapter which means ”to be continued” so this isn’t the last chapter! :)

Honestly this could have been a pretty neat end to wrap everything up, but I suppose the game isn't properly finished yet? Anyways, I wonder how things will keep going since the death flags are all out.

The price is a fucking idiot. WTF! He actually was gonna kill a duke's daughter just cause she was hanging out with someone who he looks up to? And he looks up to THAT person? SERIOUSLY!? HE'S gonna rule the country? If he is....... i wanna atleast see it go to ruin lol. He seriously is a pathetic, spoiled and stupid motherfucker.......
Goddamn...... And what about the guy who reincarnated as the mc? I wanted to know more about his past life and how he even died..... And why was Oswald so cowardly? I thought he would be some kind of psychotic mastermind or something but he's also pathetic. What the fuck mate...... Overall, the beginning was interesting but I guess the author got bored of making it....... I'm a little disappointed though......

Users who are viewing this thread