The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 13

Yep, this chapter is confusing cuz of the "happily ever after" vibe but nothing get resolved at all and the relationship between all the characters aren't realistic either. Feels like a rushed ending there.
But if it isn't an ending at all (and I don't think it is, there's so much potential in the "after they got together" troubles. ) that's a pretty intelligent way to say "end of the tutorial, you chose the "ashley route".

Now, the game will start.

Dex-chan lover
But the story is not over! It turns out that the father is the secret secret character and is pissed that Cecil married her buttler instead of committing incest with himself. So he sets out to poison them both on the wedding day!

Dun dun dun!

Btw, this isn't a spoiler.

ahhhh, not ashley's hair. ><

that would have been a really good ending but since its still continuing, i'm looking forward to more !!! thank you for translating <33

Double-page supporter
Lmao I can't get over how there are FOUR reincarnaters!!

I was hoping for Arkwright for endgame but oh well.

Thanks for the chapter! Is this the end?

Dex-chan lover
The story itself felt so boring bc every conflict was solved by "they are also reincarnated".
But I'm only here for Ashley x Cecil so it's fine 😍

Wow. This is so cute. It's not a great plot, but well, you sometimes just need mindless fluff, ya'know.

Everything has been perfect if we forget that Ashley cut his magnificent hair. Yes it's fluffy and not a well developed plot, but sometimes we just need some cute story without complicated plot

I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one that’s upset about his hair man, that’s the biggest travesty here

The ending was a bit rushed, but hey it had a wrap up with all plotlines and a happily ever after so I got what I wanted from this story.

Lowkey wished they had upped Ashley's (and everyone elses) yandere-ness. 😏 But I get that it is hard to have a ML be likable while he is planning a bloody homocide-suicide because FL don't give him enough attention. Thanks for translating this manga till the end

Users who are viewing this thread