The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 13

Group Leader
Wait, the last page says "To Be Continued"? Why? The story is over, don't drag it out further than it needs to be.

Yeah, most likely an epilogue, in the web novel there's a sort of conclusory episode plus a few extra stories, but not an actual continuation o sequel so...

Beautiful ending . Bravo!
It was a bit rushed but okay. I still hate Layla and Oswell.

The only thing is I'm pissed the hidden character was someone we didn't even know. Somehow anticlimactic.

Also wasn't Ashley a reincarnator?

Dex-chan lover
@practicallyuseful To be fair, the author made the original web novel quite short. It's just a single novella... so It'd probably have to little in it for a full extra volume....

@HDMI1 There was just a little bit more, though those would probably be extras or something...

Oh ok, I really liked this 'How to train your yandere', it'd be awesome if Eclis would have had a similar ending like Ashley *sigh*, but yeah. This was adorable (a bit rushed but it's ok, I got to see them as a couple and accepted by everyone so yeah, that's cute). Tnks for the chapters. :'c <3

Ps. Pls, recommend good stories with good yandere characters. I'm totally in the mood. uwu

Awwww what a surprisingly sweet ending.

It’s hilarious that the pompous and flirty noble was actual a commoner and an assassin. And the faceless mob guy was actually the prince.

I love that their this big happy groups of friends. Very cute.

And wow Ashley and Cecil not only confessed their love but also had sex?! I’m impressed.

Aw the scene with the dad was really sweet. I’m glad they can continue being a happy family.

This feels like a little rushed so I assume it’s the last chapter? Regardless thank you for your work on this manga. I’m look forward to whatever story you pick up next.

Double-page supporter
The next one would be an omake where everything when to shit and everybody got killed.

Users who are viewing this thread