The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 4.2

Aggregator gang
Slowly but surely this is turning into a Psycho-Thriller...

I really do love the senpai though. He's going to be a valuable ally in this fucked up game world

Fed-Kun's army
The thought process behind that "I'm mad because you're comfortable around me when I'm A Man and could rape you if I tried" line love interests trot out from time to time has always baffled me. You think that the person you love trusts you because they think you can't do anything to them, not because they believe that you're a good person who wouldn't hurt them? You want them to be scared of you??? Because the belief that all men are wolves isn't going to change whether they're attracted to you or not, buddy. Implying that you fundamentally can't be trusted with being in her personal space keeps you out of the "potential romantic option" list just as surely as being a little brother figure.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus your avatar is oddly suitable to the comment...

@unime She's handled these sorts of pushbacks fairly well so far, so I'm rather excited to see her counterattacks, if any. Though, I'm not sure if she knows where her heart stands on him. Obviously. she adores him, but whether that is in a sisterly way or a romantic way is still somewhat unknown since her main goal seems to be survival. She's done her best to do right by him, but is that just because she's nice and doesn't want to be murdered when the heroine arrives, or does she really want him for herself romantically.

I hope he gets a clear answer soon. For everyone's sake.

@WhoCares to be fair, he's also the hired help and not supposed to be in that intimate sort of relationship. Heck, the little brother category is pretty far beyond what's expected. So it's not impossible he's trying to get out of that particular list, at least out of obligation. Plus, he didn't just say he could dirty her, he also said manipulate. I feel like he thinks she's this unguarded around all men, which would be problematic for both her reputation and futures, even if this weren't a high-risk environment due to certain fate strings at work. Certainly, I don't see it as a line to get into her romantic options list. All that said, I agree it's a stupid mindset to have and really counter-intuitive to romance.

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector All good points. I think I got my impression from how the scene was written in the WN—it's much more emotionally charged compared to this version, which cuts out a lot of little exchanges that give indications of Ashley's mental state.

@WhoCares i agree. The drawing didn't do any justice to the writing from this ch. Asley described have 'hurtful look' when she got the letter, then when she rip it apart he look pained. So this implied ashley hold it off since she got the letter, when she rip it apart it accentuate his insecurities even more bc if a 'love interest's' letter got ripped, what about a mere servant's letter? And knowing his age, i doubt he could control his emotions that well.

Dex-chan lover
Well, only thing needed right now for them to actually f listen to what she says. Receiving a letter from a person doesn't make it a love letter, Cecil even telling Ash that they literally just met before the holiday or whatever you want to call this. The dad being a dumbass doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread