The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

I feel like this could've been better with more chapters.

Characters were just introduced and then was tossed aside for a new character or information reveal. The pace is just too fast.

I bet that it would be perfect at around 20-40 chapters

Dex-chan lover
What a mess. Story doesn't really go anywhere. It could have been 3 chapters long if not for the odd reveals that add nothing to the story.

Wew, I don't really get what the story's supposed to be... The only main plot is in the first three chapters and in the last two chapters. Everything else are literally omakes to enlengthen the story length.

The manga is a little too fast-paced. As much as I liked the characters and the pretty art style, I just wanted more. I found myself looking for the light novel. If you want to really enjoy the story, I suggest reading the light novel. There is a translation that is almost completed and still being updated. The LN is just a perfect amount of character development for you to actually care about the characters. There were a lot of things that were cut and "watered-down" for the sake of appealing to a more general audience. I was surprised by how much was cut, so I highly suggest you look it up! To give you an idea, some of the characters were more RAW than depicted here.
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. lol

@asobi009
I don't want to spoil too much, but I'll tell just a bit here and there.
So, first of all, the novel spends more time on Ashley and Cecile's youth. We get to learn more about them as a characters and we get more interactions that further their relationship, which I think was a bit lacking in the manga.
I think the biggest thing that manga cut out was Oswell's character. While the manga did touch on it, it simply was not enough. His backstory and his character is far FAR deeper and more twisted than manga ever goes over. I mean there is an entire chapter just dedicated to his point of view and backstory. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little scared of him.
It's not just Oswell, all the characters are deeper and more twisted in the novel version. I think of Ashley's character. In the novel, he is far more obsessive over Cecile. He's also more on edge and more expressive(?) In the manga, Ashley kinda has this cold/bland demeanor. While this is present in the novel, he still feels like he's gonna snap any moment.
Cecile also surprised me. She is way smarter and a bit more twisted than the manga depicted her. Like the whole of chapter 13 manga (the confession) was cute and all, but the novel was a bit more twisted. I mean she threated to cut off an important part of Ashley if he ever went back on his word to love her. 😳
Plot-wise, everything is the same, just with a lot more steps. It's just that the novel takes its time to flesh out the plots and plans.
I read the manga first then I read the novel. Lemme tell you, it was like I was reading a whole new story. Here is the link to group who is currently translating for anyone who wants to read the novel of this series. There is currently 29 chapters (out of 30) available, but translator is currently working on the chapter 30, so it should be up eventually.
https://carnationscans.wordpress.com/

I thought this manga was pretty fun! The premise that most of the characters were isekai-ed is honestly a nice new take on the whole "Villainess isekai" trope.
The ending was short but I thought it fit , compared to dragging it out like someone mentioned before.

Group Leader
@Oniku_Niku I think it’s because it got picked up as a shoujo. Shoujo has to stay pg, since it’s more all ages. If it had been picked up for a josei magazine, they could have gone darker, but this is accessible to the same genre audience as stuff like sailor moon and fruits basket, ya know?

This one was fun!! Chapter 13 seemed off somehow, like part of the chapter is missing or just rushed which is too bad if that’s true. I still enjoyed it though!

Look what I found....

https://yanderesimulator.com/

The internet is weird....

Have not tried it but tempted because WTF LOL

Users who are viewing this thread