The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession

Group Leader
Someone should stalk the author in REAL life, influence them into making these two have a yuri relationship, then realize we’ve come full circle and open up a wormhole that allows humans to be sent to a reality where humans can shrink between atoms where all time and space become meaningless, so we can time travel into the past and obtain the seven Infinity Stones from events where Captain America had a thicc ass.

Dex-chan lover
@mugiwhy mmm if is like any other trial series from sai-zen (twi4) that get serialized after the 30 chapters, it should continue instead of a restart (i dont remember any 4koma from twi4 restarting when it got serialized after the 30 trial chapters tho, if someone remember one, refresh my memory please?)

This did not go the way I thought it would from seeing the title lol
But nice in its own way.

Dex-chan lover
From me it's 10/10 . Usually I don't like 4-koma, but this one... xD But I'm still have no idea, why sometimes I can't see what I was already read? Not the first time and not the first manga... I know, I'm reading all the Yuri , but problem is a problem :D

Dex-chan lover
This is so cute I cant! I'm totally fine with only 1 page and occasional 2 to 3 pages but there's still a part of me that wishes there were more pages per chapter~ Thank you for translating this!

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
The mangaka announced that ch 431 of the web manga was the last chapter and it had ended with that one.
The total number of volumes it will come to is 4. However, the scans here and the web pages don't seem to add up. The current chapter on mdex (as of this writing) is 186 which is actually raw chap 231 on the website
https://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/oshiyuri/
out of 431 web chapters (the comics will be removed on 10 Sep 2023 so the link might not be there or won't go that far if you read this after 10 Sep 2023)
I'm not sure what happened and why the scanlator's chapter numbers are different from the raw chapter numbers....

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka announced that ch 431 of the web manga was the last chapter and it had ended with that one.
The total number of volumes it will come to is 4. However, the scans here and the web pages don't seem to add up. The current chapter on mdex (as of this writing) is 186 which is actually raw chap 231 on the website
https://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/oshiyuri/
out of 431 web chapters (the comics will be removed on 10 Sep 2023 so the link might not be there or won't go that far if you read this after 10 Sep 2023)
I'm not sure what happened and why the scanlator's chapter numbers are different from the raw chapter numbers....
did they end up together or is this a waste of god damn time! if after 200+ chapters they aren’t together WTF is going on? another one long drawn out story

Users who are viewing this thread