The Return of Elena the Knight - Ch. 4

awwww this family is so cute:(( i swear nothing bad better happen this time around

edit: i am referring to how she treats her younger sister i want to see more before i say anything about the rest lmao

He's curt, he's strict, but he doesn't seem like a bad father. And I like that she is fine with the way he speaks with her because all she wants is for him to survive this time.

Why is it every korean fantasy manhwa have to use that same picture for their palaces and castles? I wanna see more different design, since unlike manga, manhwa have bright colors and "better" textures (if that makes any sense).

Derek the cup :' ]

@All-is-fine sadly most manhwas use cg backgrounds since unlike mangas with a more crowded layout with less room for backgrounds which can be hand drawn, in manhwas there are often scenes that are only with backgrounds with a lot of buildings added to the fact that its colored its pretty difficult for artists to do all the characters and backgrounds. and unlike mangas a lot of the time u cant make speechbubbles fill up more space that u dont wanna draw

He's openly affectionate with the younger and treat the oldest siblings as basically aides... sure he isn't the worst father in the genre, but that was uncomfortable to read.

Also the younger one is gonna fuck up her plans on this party, the flags are all over the place with this one.... she shouldn't be spoiled and hush to a party just because she dislikes one of the guests, she's putting her older sister on a harsh spot.

I mean, he’s not considered a bad father in the manhwa world, a bit distanced and biased but not bad.

I read the complete novel but I couldn’t recall anything except for the fact that “i like it” lmao but I’m looking forward to this!

Thank you for translating!! Love the story. But wow I didn’t expect it to be caught up to the raws at chapter 4 😦

Dex-chan lover
its refreshing to see a sister that is not a Grade A cunt!, of all the manhwas and mangas im reading i only know one more with a good sister, all the rest are super bitches

I love this family so much. I’ve missed these characters and this story. This novel was wonderful. God, I’d forgotten the way her dad treats her. And I can already see somethings have been cut and slightly changed, but it could be worse. At first I was unsure about the artstyle but now I’m in love with. I’m so going to enjoy this.

Users who are viewing this thread