The Revenge of the Duke's Daughter Theresia - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
You know, it makes me mad that she just doesn't order the devil to find evidence and later punish her.

Double-page supporter
Idk the main girl lived for 16 years and it looks like she have spent all those years without nay proper plan on how to exact her revenge. Kinda meh atm

Dex-chan lover
I need spoilers or else we'll have to endure as reader watching how the main heroine is bullied by the Queen while she doesn't retaliates ever.

I bet is she acts like that was devastating it'll end faster than if she act nonchalant about it

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm if there is A PLAN please just do it otherwise it would NOT tolerable for her to do the same things twice

Highschool drama staring queen and duke daughter and also the brainfucked king.

You did NOT just cut my girls hair. Damnnn ima get truck kun and come over there, fight me

This is dead ass why this queen wanted her ?! Wow

And that's where the chapter left off ? This author is an idiot I swear if I was their editor I'd be bitching

Dex-chan lover
Step 1: DISCOMBOBULATE
Step 2: grab scissors
Step 3: slit the queen’s throat
Step 4: dab and nae nae over your completed revenge

(Probably doesn’t intend to kill her anytime soon rather she’s going to expose how shitty she is to the public)

WHAT THE FUCK SHE RUINED HER HAIR UGH RUDY COME FIX IT WITH YOUR POWERS OR GIVE HER A GOOD ASS HAIRCUT

Users who are viewing this thread