The Revenge of the Soul Eater - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Begging the Dragon

Dex-chan lover
"what happened to make him like this"
read chapter 1 you dumb elf cunt.
Your team throwing him to die at by being eaten while alive and conscious maybe? (But to be fair, she asking how he turned demonic, not why he's homicidally pissed at them.)

She was the one who treated him the best, but then he overheard her coining the term "parasite" for him. I wonder if he heard that out of context, and she actually wasn't being negative towards him.

OTOH, despite her saintly manner, her inner dialog makes it clear that the only reason she's apologizing now is Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me! So her saintly manner has no real substance, and she's actually completely self-serving.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope the reboot will be more mature in the writing. The fact that he want revange on everyone when the only responsible is the mage make him like a brat.

The only responsible for all of this is the mage. The elf didn't do anything, nor did she know what the mage did before it happened. All there is here is her friend telling different story, why do you want her to believe him and not the other?
There's a reboot? Also, the elf was the first to call him a parasite, and everyone was pretty much clear she tried to have him eaten alive.

Dex-chan lover
There's a reboot?
Well, people talk about one so we will probably see one at some point.

Also, the elf was the first to call him a parasite
It was the mage and the other useless slut who did this. The elf was actualy trying to help him by telling him to stop, because he could not rank up. She then explain that everyone has some kind of hard cap for their rank.

Dex-chan lover
It was the mage and the other useless slut who did this. The elf was actualy trying to help him by telling him to stop, because he could not rank up. She then explain that everyone has some kind of hard cap for their rank.
No, it was the elf.
orsvsr.png

The only other interpretation is that she started calling him a parasite after he got kicked out. I'd need the raws to figure out whether the intended meaning was that she was the first to call him that, or whether she started calling him that on that specific night. But the lack of change in her attitude suggests she was the first, and she's just two-faced.

EDIT: Got the raws. The elf was the one to coin the term. Nobody called him that before her.

s15g6n.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, it was the elf.
orsvsr.png

The only other interpretation is that she started calling him a parasite after he got kicked out. I'd need the raws to figure out whether the intended meaning was that she was the first to call him that, or whether she started calling him that on that specific night. But the lack of change in her attitude suggests she was the first, and she's just two-faced.

EDIT: Got the raws. The elf was the one to coin the term. Nobody called him that before her.

s15g6n.png
Yeah that's his flashback, but if you read the chapter before you see that the elf dont say it. It's the mage, and the other girl. And just after this the elf explain to him that people have hard cap for their rank.
Look at the 1st chapter, you see that she is actualy not a fucker like the other in the group.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's his flashback, but if you read the chapter before you see that the elf dont say it. It's the mage, and the other girl. And just after this the elf explain to him that people have hard cap for their rank.
Look at the 1st chapter, you see that she is actualy not a fucker like the other in the group.
I don't know what you're arguing against. It literally says, right there, in plain chicken scratch, that she was the one to coin the term for him. He found this out after overhearing them at the bar, after being kicked out.

The flashback featured the other girls saying it, but this exposition, taking place in the current moment, tells us she coined it for him. According to this, she is a two-faced bitch. And lo and behold, she turns out to be one right at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you're arguing against.
The elf does not say this in the previous chapter, she actualy try to help him. It's literaly in the chapter before the flash back. Like, just read the chapter and not the flashback he had when he was literaly being eaten by a demon...

Dex-chan lover
The elf does not say this in the previous chapter, she actualy try to help him. It's literaly in the chapter before the flash back. Like, just read the chapter and not the flashback he had when he was literaly being eaten by a demon...
Stop doubling down. The story is literally telling us she was the one to coin the term for him. "Bu- but, the mage and the ot-" Shut the fuck up. Clearly the story is talking about before even that. The story said he found out she coined it for him. It doesn't say she joined in on calling him that after he left, it doesn't say that she defended him, it doesn't say that the others called him that again. The story says that she started the "Parasite" thing.

"But the elf is ni-" Shut the fuck up. She's a selfish, two-faced bitch. The story clearly establishes that too. Maybe re-read everything instead of going off memory if you're having this much trouble keeping up.

I really liked the gritty parts, not so much the out of place comedy bits! I mean I do like sporadic comedy, but not when it interrupts a serious dialogue or scene! It just takes you out of the immersion and wouldn't be surprised if that was what brought to the editorial conflict that ultimately killed this manga! Well, I guess I'll check the novel
THE AUTHOR HAS THE SAY IN HIS BOOK

The emotions is all over the place, i understand the artist want to show Sora as “strong but weird/aloof” but this is just a rollercoaster to nowhere.

It looks more like he is still being eaten in the Lord’s nest and this is his wet dream before dying. Being all powerful and getting revenge on those who “wronged” him.

They way manga presents him is more like a child throwing a tantrum instead of being calculating or strong.

I was hoping the characterisation be better overtime but axe-kun has made up it’s mind.

Thank you TLs ans SLs for the manga.
SO WHAT

Stop doubling down. The story is literally telling us she was the one to coin the term for him. "Bu- but, the mage and the ot-" Shut the fuck up. Clearly the story is talking about before even that. The story said he found out she coined it for him. It doesn't say she joined in on calling him that after he left, it doesn't say that she defended him, it doesn't say that the others called him that again. The story says that she started the "Parasite" thing.

"But the elf is ni-" Shut the fuck up. She's a selfish, two-faced bitch. The story clearly establishes that too. Maybe re-read everything instead of going off memory if you're having this much trouble keeping up.
EXACTLY....THIS BITCH IS 2 FACED

Last edited:
SHE NEVER TIRED 2 HELP HIM....SHE'S SCUM, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM

I hope the reboot will be more mature in the writing. The fact that he want revange on everyone when the only responsible is the mage make him like a brat.

The only responsible for all of this is the mage. The elf didn't do anything, nor did she know what the mage did before it happened. All there is here is her friend telling different story, why do you want her to believe him and not the other?
THE ELF IS FUCKING GUILTY

Exactly! What's even more evident is how below average(not being able to improve in 5 years) and naive( getting tricked by those criminals in collecting and selling actual illegal plants, drugs!) he was! Yeah, people weren't nice to him...dude, life is a struggle! And most of the people of that world don't have any power! Imagine wanting to harm everyone who was mean to you! The beast is to look at this as if he isn't the MC! If anyone else was the MC, we would look at Sora as some sporadic douche, who got powers by accident and now wants to get revenge for all of his frustration and insecurities! Honestly, I could give Miroslav an almost valid excuse for what she did! Having to choose between the lives of yourself, your party and most importantly the man you love against the life of someone you don't particularly like, and who was already warned to leave that dangerous area? Let's be honest, most of us would do the same!
But Sora is the MC, so we, by default, assume he's in the right...
Ffs I went on another rant!!... and didn't even talked about his family (btw, again, by the island standards and rules were in the right) :02:
IF U THINK IT'S OK TO BE MEAN 2 OTHERS, THEN I FEEL SORRY 4 U.......FYI I WOULD LOVE 2 KILL MEAN PEOPLE

Last edited:
Your team throwing him to die at by being eaten while alive and conscious maybe? (But to be fair, she asking how he turned demonic, not why he's homicidally pissed at them.)

She was the one who treated him the best, but then he overheard her coining the term "parasite" for him. I wonder if he heard that out of context, and she actually wasn't being negative towards him.

OTOH, despite her saintly manner, her inner dialog makes it clear that the only reason she's apologizing now is Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me! So her saintly manner has no real substance, and she's actually completely self-serving.
SHE FUCKING BETRAYED HIM ALONG WITH THE OTHERS🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡STOP FUCKING TRYING 2 JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS BECAUSE SHE'S A CUTE ELF

Dex-chan lover
SHE FUCKING BETRAYED HIM ALONG WITH THE OTHERS🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡STOP FUCKING TRYING 2 JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS BECAUSE SHE'S A CUTE ELF
Couldn't quite believe it, so I checked his post history. Wow. He is indeed the Capslock King. Amusing. But... Ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread