The Revenge of the Soul Eater - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Demon Girl Part 1

This is....a diferent kind of revenge. Instead justified revenge because rape or mistreating, or revenge because betrayal....this is more like revenge because you had very bad luck and no one was there for you. There is a lesson for us here, no matter how bad or miserable someone is out there, you shouldn't treat him as trash because he is not the "norm". It can't be helped if you have to follow rules like fire them or push them away, but insults and consider yourself better than them and rub it in their face is not good. You could end backstabbed in a corner somewhere because "revenge"

It's kind of sad and pathetic, but it happen irl more often than we think. The art is good so I am hoping more updates

Hoping he doesn't go after the receptionist.. I mean, she was just the messenger. Was a decision above her pay-grade.

Fed-Kun's army
This dude perverted thoughts remain huh then this probably going to be Harem dammit

Dex-chan lover
There's actually only one person he can legitimately hold a grudge, strong enough, for him to kill her! And even she had a good reason, let's be honest and think what would we do in her situation? The rest would be just like <you were mean to me, die!> No one is obligated to be nice to you, or even help you! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
This is so bad that I want to think it's a parody. But... it's not.

Epic scenes of him doing those moves while naked... Just leaves me imagining the view from the front where his junk is limply swinging around.

As for Chika... Yeah her art is good in some ways, but edgelord fits her.

As for who the MC has cause for revenge against... it's only against the bitch who shot him down. Everyone else had legit reasons, and were following standard and reasonable (albeit harsh) rules. If you can't do the job, then you get fired.

Users who are viewing this thread