The Ride-On King - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The President, and the Centaurus

Fed-Kun's army
Was an 11 now it's just a 10.5

Centaur didn't have any genitals. I mean I don't expect them to be shown but a big pixelated region between the back legs would of been really helpful. Same even for the kid centaurs man.

After all we all know why that centaur is the female knight's favorite.

Dex-chan lover
ya see, even in the other world, Russians carry their power in full effect.

Bugs don't bite, they kneel to the absolute power that stands before them... alt world Putin doesn't need to make them let him ride, they offer their backs for his leisure.. In Parallel Russia, It's still the same Russia.

This is no mere diamond nor gold, this is Moscovium.

also.. oh dear, did she just flash... and it seems that people of this world has seen her do that so many times now that they are rather...

God this is the most fun ive had reading a manga since Grand Blue back in day😂😂😂😂😂

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
The master of masters, chad of chads

The Ride-On King

Dex-chan lover
Thats cool. You don't see that a lot in fantasy settings. Drinking too much potion causes side-effects similar to drugs or alcohol.

Fed-Kun's army
Centauruses? It's a Latin name, it should be

Centaurus = singular
Centauri = plural

Double-page supporter
I have to admit this actually unironically good. It reminds me of a certain game about caves. Anyway I like the whole potion addiction thing it makes sense I mean I also like to gnaw on green onions sometimes so I understand.

I like the two girls, they actually have unique personalities instead of being generic cute female in manga's. And the world building is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread