The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The President and The King of Beast's Crown

Double-page supporter
i expected some weird creature in her hat, not an entire arsenal

i hoped there would be a drunk gerbal up in there or something, i mean... her mind already was like a drunk gerbal so it would make sense right? right??

Dex-chan lover
oh my.. that hat.. I wanna.. I absolutely love that hat.

TBH, this manga made me see the RL Mr. President as a bit more friendly.

Is this the sole reason of this manga? Russian propaganda? Hahahaha. :D

Great wish from a great man. Riches? Overrated. Power? Dont need it. Immortality? Immoral. Memories? Priceless.

Fed-Kun's army
that breaks my heart. The only thing he truly wanted was just to remember his wifes face. What a true lad

Double-page supporter
Girl you're such an MVP.

The kingdom's entire ruler faction including the soldiers & magicians needs to be obliterated to smithereens.

if this is some sort of russian propaganda, I'm all in

this manga is just absolutely incredible

Dex-chan lover
Miniature armoury inside her hat. And I thought it looked a bit unwieldy before. With all that shit in there, no amount of enchantment could stop that damned thing falling off her head or weighing her down.

Doesn't immortality help with his goals quite nicely? His goal is to "ride" everything. Since he's already pretty old, he doesn't have nearly enough time to do that. Being immortal instantly removes that roadblock for him. Throwing that away because it's "unfair" is very dumb and possibly out of character. He's guaranteed to regret that decision in a few years. Even if he doesn't want immortality, asking for a younger body and a much longer lifespan is an obvious choice, but no. MC needs to act cool in the moment instead.

Pretty much any time a character says "Immortality? No thanks," I immediately lose respect for that character.

Users who are viewing this thread